paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
The problem with work is the humiliations, harassments, insults and downright violence and degradation you get from your boss, coworkers and customers. Work is an emotionally, and sometimes, even physically abusive place, lack of safety is the issue. Functioning as other people's punching bag 8 - 10 hours a day, 5 - 6 days a week causes severe mental health issues like CPTSD which means that even if you're at home, on a vacation or even if you have the privilege to escape the system, you will no longer possess the capacity of being happy. Work is only slightly better than homelesness, it's just a different type of imprisonment.

• Hugs
Reactions: jusbug, sserafim, WiltingBogStar and 4 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I completely agree with you on this

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so incredibly awful what you go through, some humans really are too cruel, I find it so horrible how many just cause others to suffer way more.

paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
That sounds so incredibly awful what you go through, some humans really are too cruel, I find it so horrible how many just cause others to suffer way more.

I;ve been suiכidal for over a decade because of traumas at the work place I can't recover from. I suffered from lots of humiliations, harassments, insults and downright emotional abuse every day for many years. Things are worse now because I now suffer from other mental health issues like body image and self esteem. There are also 12 years of school that were soul crushing. I came from a privileged supportive household, but outside the household I suffered a lot. I attempted to end my life twice and failed and I never regret my attempts. I only regret not succeeding. I'm a shell of a person.

Reactions: WiltingBogStar
WiltingBogStar

WiltingBogStar

Life out here isn’t that great, really.
Jul 6, 2024
"Get a job, it'll make you feel better!"

Was what I was told. Little did the me back then know that, after three failed jobs, I would still get flashbacks to the way I was treated in those jobs even though I've since "escaped" by going down the disability route. I've always wanted to CTB since I was a kid but now it's much, much worse.

• Love
Reactions: paredler