Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Well, i am not sure if we was reading same thread. For me many of them was not quick even with regime.
What i mean is that i have not read a successful report where it took more than 4 hours.
Of course every minute is too much but it seems that it can take 30-40 minutes to lose consciousness even if you stick to the plan.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and wyo777
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
What i mean is that i have not read a successful report where it took more than 4 hours.
Of course every minute is too much but it seems that it can take 30-40 minutes to lose consciousness even if you stick to the plan.
That is what i am trying to say. I used to train box when i was younger, i saw a lot clear punches on the jaw where people was losing conscious in seconds, but for me it happened 2 times and i just land on the ground, unaware for seconds what is going on but never lost conscious in my life. I think it depends a lot from your body. I am pretty sure for me it can take longer. There is no clear answer for that question.

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
Ok, so bear with me here..
I plan to ctb with SN at some point (not sure on an actual date yet), I have all the side drugs including AE's.

A couple of years ago I overdosed on tricyclics and I wasn't found but I woke up in a pile of vomit the next morning. I went to the hospital because I had set out to die, not damage myself. The dr said if I hadn't have vomited, I would have died.

If I take the SN and all the other bits and bobs, and I keep vomiting, despite drinking more, (vomiting whether awake or unconscious) etc, what do I do? There's 99.9% chance I'd not be found, so in the event it doesn't kill me over the course of a night (?) do I just try to sleep it off or do I seek medical attention? -There's no way of knowing how much you may have absorbed or vomited, though I suppose you could take an educated guess. Again, I'm not looking to damage myself and I know that the mental health team wouldn't give a crap anyway, so I'd likely just be treated (if necessary) and sent home again.

Just a thought.

Reactions: wyo777
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
I find the story of the person where the attempt failed but all the hair fell out funny. :pfff:
Would you happen to be able to link that? I can't find it. Would appreciate it very much.

Reactions: Unknown21
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
This is my exact problem with SN, moreso the longer window of time in which multiple things can go wrong. Even with antienemics, vomitting seems to usually still happen. What if I vomit and pass out too quickly to drink the second glass? What if others in the hotel hear it through the paper thing walls?

I've always been prone to getting nauseated easily and have a huge fear of throwing up, likely because of my neurological condition where part of my cerebellum is pushing down through the skull and is close to the brainstem and spinal cord. Which means I vomit very easily. SN is the best method I have, but vomitting seems guaranteed.

There's a lot of preparation and planning that has to be done, preventing impulsiveness, but I have no idea how to mitigate the risk of vomitting further.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Ok, so bear with me here..
I plan to ctb with SN at some point (not sure on an actual date yet), I have all the side drugs including AE's.

A couple of years ago I overdosed on tricyclics and I wasn't found but I woke up in a pile of vomit the next morning. I went to the hospital because I had set out to die, not damage myself. The dr said if I hadn't have vomited, I would have died.

If I take the SN and all the other bits and bobs, and I keep vomiting, despite drinking more, (vomiting whether awake or unconscious) etc, what do I do? There's 99.9% chance I'd not be found, so in the event it doesn't kill me over the course of a night (?) do I just try to sleep it off or do I seek medical attention? -There's no way of knowing how much you may have absorbed or vomited, though I suppose you could take an educated guess. Again, I'm not looking to damage myself and I know that the mental health team wouldn't give a crap anyway, so I'd likely just be treated (if necessary) and sent home again.

Just a thought.
From all the cases documented on this forum, the only people that manage to survive are those who got rescued, I think there was a person who vomited right away and survived, but there was not a case where they had it in their stomach for sometime and survived.

You also might wanna read this

Reactions: PinballWizard39
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Would you happen to be able to link that? I can't find it. Would appreciate it very much.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful-cases-2023-update.120854/

SS UNSUCCESSFUL
Jen0804: SN mixed with orange juice. After effects – alopecia, hair started coming out within that same week and continued until June. It's slowly growing back now, periods stopped completely so I believe it can mess up hormones/endocrine - not sure about long term fertility or male fertility etc., immediately after taking it and the whole two weeks after, my kidneys and bowels just weren't functioning, also couldn't feel hunger. I ate an apple and two bites of a hospital sandwich for a whole week or so (drank as normal) but I was so not hungry.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: lnlybnny and Yarani
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful-cases-2023-update.120854/

SS UNSUCCESSFUL
Jen0804: SN mixed with orange juice. After effects – alopecia, hair started coming out within that same week and continued until June. It's slowly growing back now, periods stopped completely so I believe it can mess up hormones/endocrine - not sure about long term fertility or male fertility etc., immediately after taking it and the whole two weeks after, my kidneys and bowels just weren't functioning, also couldn't feel hunger. I ate an apple and two bites of a hospital sandwich for a whole week or so (drank as normal) but I was so not hungry.
Thank you so much.

• Love
Reactions: Acritarch
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
This is my exact problem with SN, moreso the longer window of time in which multiple things can go wrong. Even with antienemics, vomitting seems to usually still happen. What if I vomit and pass out too quickly to drink the second glass? What if others in the hotel hear it through the paper thing walls?

I've always been prone to getting nauseated easily and have a huge fear of throwing up, likely because of my neurological condition where part of my cerebellum is pushing down through the skull and is close to the brainstem and spinal cord. Which means I vomit very easily. SN is the best method I have, but vomitting seems guaranteed.

There's a lot of preparation and planning that has to be done, preventing impulsiveness, but I have no idea how to mitigate the risk of vomitting further.
Which method with SN would you choose?
If you choose the stat dose, then perhaps it would be best to take the antimetic in the morning/afternoon/evening and the double dose before drinking the SN if you vomit so easily.
In other words, a combination of 48hour regime and stat dose.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
The biggest issue with SN that I have is that you can't do it while acting on an impulse. You have to fast, prepare, follow the steps.
I wish there was a quick and easy method.
This is almost what prevents me from trying so far, in addition to several other factors. I like some methods that do not require much preparation, such as hanging, but of course the price will be pain.
To overcome the survival instinct while preparing for the attempt, you need Benzos, but of course not everyone can get it, including me.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I have enought benzos, Xanax/Diazepam, that´s not a problem for me.

But i mean, benzos can make some problems.
The first problem is when i take benzos to many maybe 1 hour before than i fall maybe in asleep before i drink the SN.
Or i take benzos after drinking the SN and than i must vomiting becouse of the benzos.
Or i fall fast in asleep after drinking the SN and did not notice that i vomiting and can not drinking a second SN cup.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
I have enought benzos, Xanax/Diazepam, that´s not a problem for me.

But i mean, benzos can make some problems.
The first problem is when i take benzos to many maybe 1 hour before than i fall maybe in asleep before i drink the SN.
Or i take benzos after drinking the SN and than i must vomiting becouse of the benzos.
Or i fall fast in asleep after drinking the SN and did not notice that i vomiting and can not drinking a second SN cup.

well try to test them before SN, see exactly when they kick in, then take SN 20 min before

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Cakeisalie, wyo777 and Acritarch
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
I understand people who say

well try to test them before SN, see exactly when they kick in, then take SN 20 min before
Take benzo, prepare sn, wait, when u will feel benzo works drink sn, if u will viomite when u will be uncounscious then u can't do anything about it. But i doubt, worst case scenario u will wake up due to viomating, then drink another sn.

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
The thing that gives me creeps about SN is that you basically become a Smurf, your blood becomes dark, and you get that blue coulor, you can even see it happening if you stay awake long enough. If I eventually do it, i'll even wear gloves so I don't have to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: justwannadip and wyo777
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
The thing that gives me creeps about SN is that you basically become a Smurf, your blood becomes dark, and you get that blue coulor, i can even see it happening if you stay awake long enough. If I eventually do it, i'll even wear gloves so I don't have to see it.
Good idea, less chances for Si to kick in

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
My biggest problem with SN is acquiring it. Been trying for months. I've read posts here where some say it's easy to get. Ya, no.

Reactions: Amish
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
The thing that gives me creeps about SN is that you basically become a Smurf, your blood becomes dark, and you get that blue coulor, you can even see it happening if you stay awake long enough. If I eventually do it, i'll even wear gloves so I don't have to see it.
Thats the reason why i make CTB at night, in the dark. :blarg:

• Yay!
Reactions: BARIZON
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I dunno I kinda feel like CTBing for myself shouldn't be an impulsive thing.

When people talk about "on impulse" even that requires some kind of time to think about stuff. Like if you're thinking about something. It's not really an action without an unreflective urge or desire to act.

Now if you mean you can't do it like right then and there I guess people still could drink SN on impulse whether it will work or not will vary on the variables. But from what I've seen you can do it like on a 4 hour fast too without anything but the SN and the water.

I think the whole 48 hour thing is a little overboard for me.

N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Yeah it really sucks if you live in a household where you have to tip toe around a lot over things

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I dunno I kinda feel like CTBing for myself shouldn't be an impulsive thing.

When people talk about "on impulse" even that requires some kind of time to think about stuff. Like if you're thinking about something. It's not really an action without an unreflective urge or desire to act.

Now if you mean you can't do it like right then and there I guess people still could drink SN on impulse whether it will work or not will vary on the variables. But from what I've seen you can do it like on a 4 hour fast too without anything but the SN and the water.

I think the whole 48 hour thing is a little overboard for me.
Yes, 48 hours is too much for me as well. That's why I might take antimetics in the morning, at noon, in the evening, and double the dose 45 minutes before. The question is whether this makes a difference or if the normal stat dose plan is sufficient?

I have very good quality of SN with CoA, the only risk for me is the possibility of vomiting.
I have Metoclopramide, Domperidon and Ondansentron, but i fear the side-effects of meto, so i think i take maybe Domperidon.

And Ondansentron is not a Dopaminblocker and not in the list of the PPH Plan.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
but i fear the side-effects of meto
If it helps, I have been taking metho for years for 14 days straight, one a day, and I have never noticed any side effects. Of course, it does everything it promises, no retching or vomiting.

• Informative
Reactions: Acritarch
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
If it helps, I have been taking metho for years for 14 days straight, one a day, and I have never noticed any side effects. Of course, it does everything it promises, no retching or vomiting.
Thanks for the Information.
Meto sometimes has stronger side effects than domperidone, but this probably does not mean that they occur more often.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
Yeah like I like scary movies, but I don't want to see the real effects on my body happening... I'm not psychotic or a masochist🙄 Those 40min are going to suck no matter what smh.

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
We all have to agree that beside N there is no peaceful and painless method.
I feel like opioids would be a pretty damn good way to go, not just for CTB, but in general. Only reason I'm not doing that is because how tech illiterate I am despite my age.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I feel like opioids would be a pretty damn good way to go, not just for CTB, but in general. Only reason I'm not doing that is because how tech illiterate I am despite my age.
I think this is difficult with overdoses by opioids.
I read thats opioids a high risk to vomiting.

• Informative
Reactions: SonicFan1994 and Don’tDoxMe
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
That's exactly what puts me off... and then to be found like this...

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I don't think you will care if you are found dead like this. :pfff:
Yea , not me, but the one who will find me. Don't want people close to me to have to find or identify me like this.