• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The police made a "petition(?)"... to have me placed under observation at the hospital. I was forced and in cuffs up until I was in an ER room.

I'm embarrassed to walk in my neighborhood

Was the petition endorsed by a judge? A petition is unlawful if you have not threatened yourself or anyone else. Ask for legal representation and refuse all medication if this occurs again. You have that right.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Being treated like a criminal for calling a "HELP-Line" .... WTF!!! It's better to chat here than with any "HELP-Line".

I'm sorry you had to endure this, this is incredibly inhumane.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm dubious about that.
Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. Seemingly the OP got some type of help, maybe not the kind they needed, or wanted, or even desired, but the type of help the system provides in most cases.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Mage
Oct 28, 2021
Let this be a lesson to anyone who is thinking about taking their own life. It's not yours to take. You are property of the state. You are here to be a tax paying consumer wage slave. If you deviate from this, you must be reeducated and forcefully drugged until you fall back in line. You will be made an example of in the most humiliating of ways to discourage other slaves/government property/plebes from doing the same. Should you succeed in commiting the heinous, traitorous crime of taking your own life, you will immediately be judged and experience unspeakable torment in hell. There is no escape.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I'm dubious about that.
Agreed. That is a horrible way of treating anyone - let alone someone who is extremely vulnerable. I hope that was not the cops way of demonstrating that this world is worth staying on!

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I called the hotline yesterday to complain about their chat system. I bitched and complained about what happened to me and said their chat system is so cold and impersonal and the only thing they did was create a distrust in hotlines who say they want to help, and an even deeper distrust in the police who only serve and protect themselves.

I closed the conversation with: "Before I hang up I want you to tell ME that you understand that I am not depressed or suicidal and that you understand that I am simply mad. And the YOU understand that I am not in crisis." She responded....'yes, i understand'

Reactions: Dgafajwd
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I called a suicide chat number. She asks if I have a plan. I said no..I am not in danger but I did once buy SN and I had a gun in the home. (It's usa, almost everyone does) I said that I was away from the gun and I'm not in danger. I made another mistake saying I wrote a note. (She didn't give me a chance to explain that it was more therapeutic by putting apologies in paper. I posted it in the creative writing thread). I just wanted to chat, I wasn't in crisis.

Her chats seemed scripted so I told her I didn't want to chat anymore and thanks.

Half hour later (5 am) cops bang my door. They shine a light in my face. Yelling for my hands up and acting like I had a gun and was dangerous. Guns drawn on me. They command me to the ground and cuff me. I'm sure all my neighbors are watching. EMTs take me to the ER, cuffed to the stretcher. I stay for 7 hours until psych clears me.

I am just exhausted.
Omg
That's a fear of mine.
A so called ally called cops on me because I went silent for a few days.
I didn't answer the door so they left.
But the anger and fear I felt.
It sucks but I won't ever call a chat.
They are part of the program.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I called a suicide chat number. She asks if I have a plan. I said no..I am not in danger but I did once buy SN and I had a gun in the home. (It's usa, almost everyone does) I said that I was away from the gun and I'm not in danger. I made another mistake saying I wrote a note. (She didn't give me a chance to explain that it was more therapeutic by putting apologies in paper. I posted it in the creative writing thread). I just wanted to chat, I wasn't in crisis.

Her chats seemed scripted so I told her I didn't want to chat anymore and thanks.

Half hour later (5 am) cops bang my door. They shine a light in my face. Yelling for my hands up and acting like I had a gun and was dangerous. Guns drawn on me. They command me to the ground and cuff me. I'm sure all my neighbors are watching. EMTs take me to the ER, cuffed to the stretcher. I stay for 7 hours until psych clears me.

I am just exhausted.
That's horrible you went through that, if anything this incident can create trauma in an already fragile state of mind.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I feel so sorry for you this isn´t right how those pigs put you in danger by pointing guns at you and then kidnap you I FUCKING HATE COPS!!!

W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023

I am just exhausted.
Crazy! Can I ask what state you are in?