• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
The next poster names a Pokemon with a type (as in the Pokemon itself, not the types of moves they can learn, and to make things more simple, ignore both Pokemon's abilities too) that is super effective against the above poster's Pokemon. This should take into account both typings of the above poster's Pokemon if that Pokemon has more than 1 type. For example;

Above poster lists Blastoise, the next poster can list Pikachu, because Electric is super effective against Water.

If the above poster lists Swampert, the next poster can't list Pikachu because Swampert is Water/Ground type. While Electric is super effective against Water, Ground is immune to Electric. However, the next poster could post a Pokemon like Venusaur who's Grass type is super effective against both Water and Ground. While Venusaur is also Poison type that Ground is resistant to, the next poster's Pokemon only needs to take into account 1 of 2 of their chosen Pokemon's types.

I hope I explained the rules well enough. Below are a couple of links to the type chart and a list of all Pokemon so far.

https://img.pokemondb.net/images/typechart.png (2 is super effective, 0.5 is not very effective and 0 is immune)

I'll start with an easy one; Lilligant.

trayansh

trayansh

Dead Inside
Sep 17, 2022
Charizard

Pokemon GIF

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Goddamn I'm living back in Gen 7 after having skipped 6 and 5. A little rusty, but SPIRITOMB!

Back in the day this game would now be over, haha.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Sylveon.

Back in the day this game would now be over, haha.
They and Sableye would end this game and to think that none of them were the reason why the fairy type was created, a generation later the real monster would appear.

Reactions: Shadowlord900
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Ah yes, back before Gen 6 and Fairy type existed, Ghost/Dark was the only combination to not have any weaknesses (without taking abilities into account). Now it only has 1 weakness, but it's not the only dual type to have only 1 weakness. (Also I just realized that no none will be able to post pure Normal type only Pokemon in this since no type is weak to Normal. ;>___> Buh-bye Eevee and Snorlax! XD)

Scizor

420731.jpg

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Regular darmanitan (lol)

It's time we revived this game, lol.
Can't belive it died after only the 18th comment like a year ago.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
WOO! I succesfully revived the game! Kinda.

Shaymin

• Hugs
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Shaymin is so cute!!!

Litwick
Smirk Plotting GIF by Pokémon

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Idk, I'd say that's a tie bc litwick and chien-pau both beat each other. Litwik: Fire/ghost Chien-pau: Dark/ice
Fire>Ice Dark>ghost
Chien-pau is pretty cool though.

Urshifu water form

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Idk, I'd say that's a tie bc litwick and chien-pau both beat each other. Litwik: Fire/ghost Chien-pau: Dark/ice
Fire>Ice Dark>ghost
Chien-pau is pretty cool though.

Urshifu water form
Oops, I meant Chien-Pao for the Shaymin but I guess it still ended up working. 😅

Regieleki

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ahh I see, fair enough. Didn't know you were into pokemon btw.

Clodsire
Oh yeah, I love Pokémon I don't talk about it here much cause it's one of the few things I live for when I'm not being burdened by other troubles.

Anyway, Meowstic.

• Hugs
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Oh yeah, I love Pokémon I don't talk about it here much cause it's one of the few things I live for when I'm not being burdened by other troubles.

Anyway, Meowstic.
View attachment 135296
Well damn, I love pokemon too tbh. Do you play all of the games or either just the old ones or just the new ones? I played all of them although I've tried them in the wrong order lmao.

Armaldo (used it for a playthrough recently and that thing is underrated, it was so good!)
Lol, you came ahead of me again, but this time it actually worked out.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well damn, I love pokemon too tbh. Do you play all of the games or either just the old ones or just the new ones? I played all of them although I've tried them in the wrong order lmao.

Armaldo (used it for a playthrough recently and that thing is underrated, it was so good!)
I've been playing all the games since FireRed when I was in 5th grade though I have gone back to the older ones as well. I still play the new ones too and just recently I managed to complete the dex for Pokémon Home. 😎

Hisuian-Goodra