• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
It hurts more than anything I could ever explain.

I just had major surgery and spent the last four days in the hospital. I'm in pain, I'm sick, I just want to die. But above all, I wish he cared the way he did. I feel so stupid.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, kindalone, Save_Me_Mind and 8 others
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Probably a dumb question, but can there be another "he"?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i hope you get better soon 🕯️

• Love
Reactions: exiled
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Probably a dumb question, but can there be another "he"?
i dont know, it just goes so deep. it isn't even necessarily a romantic thing, its a soul connection to someone that i feel like i've lost. perhaps all my eggs in one basket was my mistake, but here i am, suicidal. obviously not solely because of *him* but because my life is just... over. in general. i wish i had a painless way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Life_and_Death
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Can I ask what happened between you two?

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Can I ask what happened between you two?
honestly? hes my therapist, who others on this forum have pointed out to be a narcissist. we got very entangled, its extremely messy. the situation is so fucked up that i dont even know if it's redeemable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Well, a soul can establish more than one connection in a lifetime. You could indeed have a connection with him, but probably it should not stop there.

Or do you think your life is at a point of no return? Have you considered getting another therapist?

Either way, a painless way is all I wish for you. Also, another "he" too.

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
You need to understand people better then. If you knew before hand who he was and still allow yourself to get hurt then idk. Dealing with narcs is like a stick with two ends. Just let them know they pathetic and forget about your pain.

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
It hurts more than anything I could ever explain.

I just had major surgery and spent the last four days in the hospital. I'm in pain, I'm sick, I just want to die. But above all, I wish he cared the way he did. I feel so stupid.
I hope the surgery was a success and you feel better soon. I'm sorry that your friend doesn't care about you anymore, but we're all here for you. :heart:

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Only because she died. Miss you mom.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
honestly? hes my therapist, who others on this forum have pointed out to be a narcissist. we got very entangled, its extremely messy. the situation is so fucked up that i dont even know if it's redeemable.
This "entanglement" sounds extremely sus and unprofessional. I hope you find a better therapist that can provide you with better care and treatment. You deserve better.

Reactions: BrainShower, Aim and pole