FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always wishing for the true peace of eternal sleep and always have done, I see beauty in a peaceful, dreamless eternal sleep, I very strongly believe death to just be nothingness and nothing else, of course such a thing is the only comfort.

As after all one cannot be harmed by not existing and once one is gone they lack the ability to suffer, in death all is erased and forgotten about, to die would solve everything as it removes what the ultimate cause of all problems is which is existence itself.

I only see the absence of everything as being desirable, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily just destined to decay and death brings freedom from that burden and peace from all harms, I could only ever believe that true peace exists in the absence of everything, there's no peace and rest in existing which is why only the eternity of death appeals to me.

Death is the permanent end to everything and all existing beings are destined for, existence was just a tragic mistake in the first place, a nightmare disturbing the peace of nothingness and to die is the return to the ideal state.

To fall asleep and never wake again would be the most ideal way to die, I've always wished for a death which is like never waking again but sadly in this reality such a peaceful voluntary death is only reserved for animals and not humans, it's just so cruel and horrible to deny the right to die despite only death solving everything, bringing true relief.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, StolenLife, Rational man and 13 others
Death_or_Coffee

Death_or_Coffee

Far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
Aug 24, 2023
I'm sure you've explained this elsewhere, but I want to ask what's keeping you here personally? You have a pretty poetic idea of what comes after death (basically nothing, which would be fantastic), yet I know you've been on this site for a while (and a very engaged contributor I might add). I feel for the fact that you seem so, so sure about this not being an existence you want and that everything would be solved for you by going ahead with CTB, so just curious what's stopping you? I enjoy your posts and would be sad to see you go, but I also wish for you the peace you talk about so much. Is it just zero access to the method you prefer, or what's up?

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, everyday struggle and XXXWRLD
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Manifest it or use some occultic means to get it

XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
Manifest it or use some occultic means to get it
How much is occult means used in society? Do you believe it affects a lot? Do you have any interesting stories or insight about the occult?

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Unfortunately hell is real. There is no void or non existence, only heaven and hell. We exist forever in one of the two. I know because I cursed God in a moment of rage and He cursed me right back.

Death_or_Coffee

Death_or_Coffee

Far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
Aug 24, 2023
Unfortunately hell is real. There is no void or non existence, only heaven and hell. We exist forever in one of the two. I know because I cursed God in a moment of rage and He cursed me right back.
Could you elaborate on this? I'd like for you to be wrong and am interested to know what you mean by God cursing you right back…

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Couldn't it just be an unfortunate set of events, and even if god really cursed you why would hell and heaven need to be real.
or maybe It's just a idea that was created by people who are scared of death to cope with it.
Guess we'll never know until the night really comes

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
How much is occult means used in society? Do you believe it affects a lot? Do you have any interesting stories or insight about the occult?
It can change your life drastically. Some people went from working minimum wage to earning millionaires while some went from stage 3 cancer to healthy again. I think a lot of people here could change their lives from totally hopeless to being the best of the best if they research about occultic means.
Here is Lil uzi vert flashing the sigil of the demon he used for his success

Marbas1

Last edited: