obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
My family. Ive been adopted by them, and they showed me so much love. Ofc they can be hard sometimes but I still know that they deeply care about me. I feel so bad about shattering their harts like this. No mother should bury their child. My only hope is to make a good last letter that they can cling on to for hope and maybe continue on living and making memories even after I die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, Praestat_Mori and SenseOfLoss
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I feel for you. I wish i could advise you better.

drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
I feel. It's so hard to leave a good family. I'm in the same boat. I hope they can still have fun without me and not let it affect them too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and obei
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It's understandable but i can't live for others, some say it's selfish and it's not selfish that they want you to live when you don't want to? I'm sorry but i have to go my way.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
My family. Ive been adopted by them, and they showed me so much love. Ofc they can be hard sometimes but I still know that they deeply care about me. I feel so bad about shattering their harts like this. No mother should bury their child. My only hope is to make a good last letter that they can cling on to for hope and maybe continue on living and making memories even after I die.
are you undergoing any treatment? are you taking any medicine? how long have you been suffering?

Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
Same. I wish I CTB when I was angry at the world. Now I feel guilt over wanting to leave my parents with a dead son.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
are you undergoing any treatment? are you taking any medicine? how long have you been suffering?
Yes,yes, and around since 2017 I started showing signs of depression

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's your life and your decision, you don't have to live for others. But yes I really understand that you don't want to hurt your parents. That's also sth that worries me with my own plans. It's a tough decision that doesn't make it easier when everyone is so much anti-suicide. I hope you find peace in whichever way you decide to go.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I understand your situation but you should consider the way you will feel over how others feel. But, its your family we're talking about so I understand that it would hurt so much knowing that you will ruin them after they figure out they you ctb so, I can't advise you that much. I'm glad your family was so good to you and they did a good thing by adopting you but I see how this can really stop you can make you very doubtful while deciding to ctb and ultimately delay your date. Just do whatever you feel to be right, I hope you'll figure something out soon!