Null Hypothesis

Null Hypothesis

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Dec 25, 2020
Last edited:
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Honestly I'd like to discuss antinatilism with you further if ur willing :) polite conversation and all

I'd like to do it as well, but a moderator is telling me to stop debating, so unfortunately I can't.

Reactions: Disappointered
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I'd like to do it as well, but a moderator is telling me to stop debating, so unfortunately I can't.
If you want someone to openly discuss antinatalism without concerns over debates, you are more than welcome to DM me.

Reactions: Disappointered and Daxter_87
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Deb8tes r allowd bt ur commnts & th/ thred wre jst tellng evey1 tht thy wre wrng & tht = it

= thng 2 sy 'ths = slf belif' bt thse commnts abve wre st8td as fact wth 0 frm negotiatn

Reactions: rationaltake
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
If you want someone to openly discuss antinatalism without concerns over debates, you are more than welcome to DM me.

Sure, I had disabled the PM option because I generally don't like to talk with other people, but I have enabled it again because talking with a fellow antinatalist is always a breath of fresh air.

However, I'd rather do it at another time, maybe later or another day; right now I'm just burn out and tired of all this. I don't even feel human, I am unable to utter nice, gentle words, since these kinds of debates suck what's left of kindness out of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Sure, I had disabled the PM option because I generally don't like to talk with other people, but I have enabled it again because talking with a fellow antinatalist is always a breath of fresh air.

However, I'd rather do it at another time, maybe later or another day; right now I'm just burn out and tired of all this. I don't even feel human, I am unable to utter nice, gentle words, since these kinds of debates suck what's left of kindness out of me.
Of course. Take your time. My message box is open.

Reactions: Disappointered
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
After reading this thread I became convinced that we should say "the only non ignorant parents are the ones who don't have children".

I just want to remind to people considering having children that not only evils like borderline personality disorder or bipolar being hereditary are the only things that should prevent you from having children. There's plenty of evil in this world that affects perfectly healthy people. One can get raped, tortured and killed or have a terrible accident that leaves one agonizing.

Reactions: Disappointered, worldsapart and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
After reading this thread I became convinced that we should say "the only non ignorant parents are the ones who don't have children".

I just want to remind to people considering having children that not only evils like borderline personality disorder or bipolar being hereditary are the only things that should prevent you from having children. There's plenty of evil in this world that affects perfectly healthy people. One can get raped, tortured and killed or have a terrible accident that leaves one agonizing.

Very true. It is tragic that people have to suffer from such painful conditions, there is no doubt about that. However, it is not necessary to experience first-hand certain specific afflictions in order to know what suffering is.

• Informative
Reactions: worldsapart, Rogue Proxy and Tobacco
worldsapart

worldsapart

Aug 22, 2023
I was just thinking today that if someone wakes up in this world and decide they want to "start a family" (🤮), then they're some combination of evil, delusional and/or stupid.

I can't think of a decade in which that wouldn't have been true: Slavery, The Great Depression, the Holocaust, WWII, Vietnam War, Famine, recessions, Covid, war in Ukraine....

When has there ever been a time on earth where any rational person could've looked around and thought to themselves, "Yeah... I need to create a human so they can grow up and experience THIS."

Delusional. Evil. Ignorant. Selfish. Naive. Stupid. Pick your adjective.

Deliberately squirting out a baby into this cesspool of a society is diabolical.
I could not agree more.. Everyone birthed is at risk of being born ill/disabled too, and all who go through with this despite being fully aware of the potential consequences are just horrible.

Reactions: SamTam33, Disappointered, Daxter_87 and 1 other person