Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Ahhh, you're scaring me @Jean4. You would think it was Halloween instead

Squiddy, after the New Year and you and @Jean4 chapstick up and rest up your new years lips, I gotta get you to tell me how you get these pictures onto this thread, and can that be done on conversations and chats as well. I struggle to get some gif onto my laptop, and then it just sits there mocking me when I cannot get it into a post.
I have problems with gifs also... and I ordered a box of chapstick. ;)
I can bring some cheesecake and cognac❤
@Nem is bringing cheesecake!!!!! We are going to be best friends!!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nem
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I already miss the snow on here :(
I was wondering where it went :'(

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I wrote about it in the snow thread.
SinisterKid got wind of his clean up detail, and stopped the snow so it would't pile up. You did tell him didn't you @Jean4?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
SinisterKid got wind of his clean up detail, and stopped the snow so it would't pile up. You did tell him didn't you @Jean4?
Nope. @SinisterKid ignores me as you see. Heck. How many times have I screamed his name. I think @Squiddy told him. @SinisterKid and @Squiddy have it like that. :blarg:

Reactions: Squiddy and realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Shit, that was quick! Well, then I bring absinth, a divine beverage when done the right way. Don't you dare touching it, woman!

View attachment 22518
Sensei,
Isn't this some kind of deadly drink? Seems like a remember a TV detective, like Columbo or Sherlock Holmes, investigating a absinth murder.....if that is right, we could have a whole new method to research. You did just say it has to be prepared "the right way."

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sensei,
Isn't this some kind of deadly drink? Seems like a remember a TV detective, like Columbo or Sherlock Holmes, investigating a absinth murder.....if that is right, we could have a whole new method to research. You did just say it has to be prepared "the right way."
Angela Lansbury in Murder She Wrote

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Wow. You are my new TV / movie girl! Good call.
I was just sitting here trying to remember when I thought about drinking as a CTB method which made me recall the movie "Leaving Las Vegas" = Nicolas Cage stars as a suicidal alcoholic in Los Angeles who, divorced and recently fired, has decided to move to Las Vegas and drink himself to death.
I guess it could be done.

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Wow. You are my new TV / movie girl! Good call.
I was just sitting here trying to remember when I thought about drinking as a CTB method which made me recall the movie "Leaving Las Vegas" = Nicolas Cage stars as a suicidal alcoholic in Los Angeles who, divorced and recently fired, has decided to move to Las Vegas and drink himself to death.
I guess it could be done.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Brilliant ! I will get you and Squiddy to teach me these magic tricks of inserting such wonderful gifs, jpegs, this, that, and all the other things I know nothing about. For a second I thought you had the whole movie, but gave me only a tease.
Thanks.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Brilliant ! I will get you and Squiddy to teach me these magic tricks of inserting such wonderful gifs, jpegs, this, that, and all the other things I know nothing about. For a second I thought you had the whole movie, but gave me only a tease.
Thanks.
28685839 F68F 44BE 99AD 701DD31D4FA6

• Love
Reactions: realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
BlueWidow,
You wouldn't already be sipping those beautiful frosty rum drinks you shared in the Christmas photo, would you? :haha:

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Jean4 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
BlueWidow,
You wouldn't already be sipping those beautiful frosty rum drinks you shared in the Christmas photo, would you? :haha:
It's never too early for rum! :wink:
I was feeling a bit down because they took the snow away, so I thought I'd try to liven things up with some New Year's pictures. :smiling:

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's never too early for rum! :wink:
I was feeling a bit down because they took the snow away, so I thought I'd try to liven things up with some New Year's pictures. :smiling:
Hot Buttered Rum!!!
451B1DE7 7CB1 41E9 A4E2 084E3D3A586B
C1C2E3DF 587E 4BFE 967F 951E6E3361E0
C3693FF6 B59B 4293 9726 99BD9CE80D9C
407A977D CF98 42CC BBF6 87E62E61949E
CA7F721A AF5E 420B BA12 8BF6BB84DAB0
8DCDF548 8835 4935 AF26 5F511BD0821B

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
IMG 5555

Love all the yummy looking food! Now it's a party!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sensei,
Isn't this some kind of deadly drink? Seems like a remember a TV detective, like Columbo or Sherlock Holmes, investigating a absinth murder.....if that is right, we could have a whole new method to research.

No, it's not more deadly than other kinds of alcohol. It was banned a century ago as it was believed that it could make people go insane, which simply isn't true. However, one of the ingredients in absinthe is Artemisia absinthium which contains thujone. Thujone has narcotic effects, although not very strong, and the amounts are regulated today.

You did just say it has to be prepared "the right way."

Sorry, to disappoint you, but I was rather thinking of this:

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
No, it's not more deadly than other kinds of alcohol. It was banned a century ago as it was believed that it could make people go insane, which simply isn't true. However, one of the ingredients in absinthe is Artemisia absinthium which contains thujone. Thujone has narcotic effects, although not very strong, and the amounts are regulated today.

Sorry, to disappoint you, but I was rather thinking of this:

LOL.....Okay your new photograph sold me. I am in. See ya new years.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Morning @Sensei and @realjunes. Still in bed, lights are out and pre coffee. You have been warned! :blarg:

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Morning @Sensei and @realjunes. Still in bed, lights are out and pre coffee. You have been warned! :blarg:

I got up at noon. Downed four cups so far. I wouldn't say that I feel like a million dollars, but at least a couple of hundreds.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Morning :)
Waffles01

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Sensei
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Being one of the oldest here the last couple of years my eyesight has faded a bit and have to wear reading glasses now , so hopefully when i wake up on new year's day ill have perfect vision again ...:heh:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Being one of the oldest here the last couple of years my eyesight has faded a bit and have to wear reading glasses now , so hopefully when i wake up on new year's day ill have perfect vision again ...:heh:
I don't know... I heard @SinisterKid was here at the time of the dinosaurs! :blarg:

Reactions: Sensei and marcusuk63
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I normally say I"m older than time, like ever since I was a teenager lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and marcusuk63
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm probably one of the youngest here :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and marcusuk63