Paging
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Approaching noon, saw something here.... just had weird sinking feeling in my chest....

Hate those.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Approaching noon, saw something here.... just had weird sinking feeling in my chest....

Hate those.
Hopefully, it was the meteor headed my way ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Why do I effing panic everytime there's a meeting? I mean seriously, I get all stressed out and well good thing at work and not at home shall we say.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh no, another train thread. How fast before it gets locked?

• Aww..
Reactions: Dear Flabby
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Seriously those piss me off... I almost want to puke seeing them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Seriously those piss me off... I almost want to puke seeing them.
You're not alone as those threads almost always end with a fight and being locked. They don't piss me off, but there's always another way without resorting to that.

Reactions: Dear Flabby
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You're not alone as those threads almost always end with a fight and being locked. They don't piss me off, but there's always another way without resorting to that.
Yeah, really they only piss me off in the "think of others" way. But oh well, one gets posted, then another before the prior even disappears.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I wish I had a salad... but all I had was a really thick cheese sandwich

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Someone tell me why my ambien makes me hyper instead of knocking me out. I'm literally dancing to 80s pop on my bed when I should be sleeping.
I had this happen to me with a sleeping tablet of all things lol. I was up all night, going to the supermarket at 6am to do grocery shopping lol.

Reactions: Jean4
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I had this happen to me with a sleeping tablet of all things lol. I was up all night, going to the supermarket at 6am to do grocery shopping lol.
Glad I'm not the only one. People talk about all these sleeping pills and muscle relaxers that put them to sleep, they just wake me up.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Love your avatar pic. ;)

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Someone tell me why my ambien makes me hyper instead of knocking me out. I'm literally dancing to 80s pop on my bed when I should be sleeping.

Hmm, this is a very interesting effect that those had on you guys. They always helped me sleep, but then I woke up feeling like shit afterwards, so that's why I don't use those things. I think if sleeping pills affected me in the same way it affects you guys, I would probably become addicted to them, unfortunately.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There was an old Lunesta commercial that mentioned sleep driving as a side effect. I think that's one of the scariest yet oddly fascinating side effects I've seen.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, this is a very interesting effect that those had on you guys. They always helped me sleep, but then I woke up feeling like shit afterwards, so that's why I don't use those things. I think if sleeping pills affected me in the same way it affects you guys, I would probably become addicted to them, unfortunately.
I've used other medication that made me feel like shit the next day. Mirtazipine was one of those. But Zopiclone just had me bouncing off the walls.

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I want to go out clubbing, get shit faced and snort all the drugs possible and wake up tomorrow and regret it all haha

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
There was an old Lunesta commercial that mentioned sleep driving as a side effect. I think that's one of the scariest yet oddly fascinating side effects I've seen.
Lunesta made me sleep "cook". My roommates would find me in the kitchen sleep walking but whisking absolutely nothing in a bowl talking about making cakes.
I want to go out clubbing, get shit faced and snort all the drugs possible and wake up tomorrow and regret it all haha
Sounds like my 20s. 10/10. Do recommend.

• Wow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
that's both cool and not, I mean cooking in sleep is cool, but also dangerous