Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm dreading Christmas. Theres no escaping Mum for the next 2 weeks, and I wont be able to see any of the people I can actually get support from. I wish I could just skip ahead to new year.
Get online and talk to us!!!! I'll be here with a candy cane just for you!

• Love
Reactions: DevilInHell667 and TotallyIsolated
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: TotallyIsolated and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
I don't cook. I burn. What are you bringing?
No one panic! I'm from the south where we learn to cook before we learn to walk.
Meet me in the kitchen and we will get this show on the road.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No one panic! I'm from the south where we learn to cook before we learn to walk.
Meet me in the kitchen and we will get this show on the road.
Just make sure you don't put gravy on everything like those pesky folks from the UK! :blarg: :halo:

BecauseOfMyPurpose

BecauseOfMyPurpose

Nov 13, 2019
Just make sure you don't put gravy on everything like those pesky folks from the UK! :blarg: :halo:

We also put gravy on a lot of things...:ahhha:
Mashed potatoes
Rice
Biscuits
Cubed steak
Hamburger steak
Roast

The list goes on...

Maybe we just opt for gravy on the side for those who want it:pfff::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Get into the Christmas spirit! :smiling::smiling::smiling:

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I think that we could just have a giant samovar filled with lovely hot gravy, and it could be self-serve!

Reactions: BecauseOfMyPurpose
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I missed you today @Squiddy! Yes I noticed you weren't here. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
this'll be my first christmas since me and my ex broke up. she really liked christmas and the holiday season used to make me happy because it was fun and romantic. now, i dread it because the 30th would've been two and-a-half years. also, i hate when the new year rolls around. i'm especially going to hate it this year because it'll be the first full year that me and my ex aren't together since 2016. at least i'm going to be dead by june or, at the latest, july.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DevilInHell667, LegaliseIt! and charlottewilts
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
this'll be my first christmas since me and my ex broke up. she really liked christmas and the holiday season used to make me happy because it was fun and romantic. now, i dread it because the 30th would've been two and-a-half years. also, i hate when the new year rolls around. i'm especially going to hate it this year because it'll be the first full year that me and my ex aren't together since 2016. at least i'm going to be dead by june or, at the latest, july.
Welcome Enjoy! We hope you will stop by and celebrate with your family here! What are you bringing?

Reactions: DevilInHell667
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Welcome :) sorry to hear about your ex

• Love
Reactions: DevilInHell667 and Jean4
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Really wish I could remember the time that I absolutely loved Christmas and counting down the days until December 25th. Probably when I was in middle school and believed in Santa haha. Think it was around highschool when I stopped liking the Holidays and simply stopped caring about them. Material things don't bring me joy like they used to anymore, maybe the occasional spark but it fades eventually in time. I'm lucky to have a relatively very close and loving family but god having to look happy and surprised with the whole gift opening shtick is so damn energy consuming and I hate it now.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I'm gonna be spending Christmas alone for the first time in my life

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, DevilInHell667 and LegaliseIt!
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Thanks to Jean4 the holidays are a little bit better for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: DevilInHell667
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thanks to Jean4 the holidays are a little bit better for us.
Glad you can join our party! What do you plan on bringing?

Love this!!!!!
I'm gonna be spending Christmas alone for the first time in my life
Oh no you aren't! Get on your fancy dress (heck. If you want to wear your PJs like me it's fine) and spend it with us!!! What are you bringing?
Really wish I could remember the time that I absolutely loved Christmas and counting down the days until December 25th. Probably when I was in middle school and believed in Santa haha. Think it was around highschool when I stopped liking the Holidays and simply stopped caring about them. Material things don't bring me joy like they used to anymore, maybe the occasional spark but it fades eventually in time. I'm lucky to have a relatively very close and loving family but god having to look happy and surprised with the whole gift opening shtick is so damn energy consuming and I hate it now.
No hating!!! You will be spending time here!!! Silliness is mandatory!

Last edited: