BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
https://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Cranberry-Cocktail.jpg

You are having Christmas today? I'm confused (which isn't difficult for me to do.)
No, I'm having my Christmas on Christmas Day. My sister-in-law's family is all meeting this evening at a Japanese restaurant. One of those places where they cook the food at your table and juggle the knives and so on. Her whole family is meeting there this evening and she wanted me to go, so I agreed to go hoping, in vain, that she'll leave me alone on Christmas Day and not invade my space like she did on Thanksgiving.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, 6ixxy, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Ebin

Ebin

Dec 18, 2019
For christmas, I wish I'd never wake up again.

Reactions: Meant2Die, rata1 and Azzy69
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: snorli, Azzy69 and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
https://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Cranberry-Cocktail.jpg

No, I'm having my Christmas on Christmas Day. My sister-in-law's family is all meeting this evening at a Japanese restaurant. One of those places where they cook the food at your table and juggle the knives and so on. Her whole family is meeting there this evening and she wanted me to go, so I agreed to go hoping, in vain, that she'll leave me alone on Christmas Day and not invade my space like she did on Thanksgiving.
Your job. Take pics and share here. ;)
Red velvet!!!

Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I'm running late, with the Pecan pie. Sorry. Gee, wonder what happened to that missing piece?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
You are entitled. Cake has no calories at holiday time. ;)

I wonder if we all eat until we can't stuff another bite, if we can just die peacefully, overdose eating.

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019

Jean I found my new favourite song

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, realjunes and Jean4
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
  • Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Morphinekiss, Azzy69 and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I wonder if we all eat until we can't stuff another bite, if we can just die peacefully, overdose eating.
This is now my dream method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, realjunes and Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay, I'll take pictures if there's anything worth taking a picture of. :smiling:
Remember. You are taking it for all of us!
[/QUOTE
Well, I took a video and I've tried to load it on here couple of times now and it gets all the way to the end and then says that it ran into a problem. It's not telling me what the problem is though. :I
it wasn't all that exciting. It was just the guy throwing the vegetables, meat, and rice Around on a hot surface with two spatulas. The food was pretty good though. I brought most of it home and eat it here where I felt more comfortable. I'm still glad it's over with though. The chef wasn't even Asian.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BPD_LE