Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
There you go!!! Androgynous gingerbread probably. How 2019! ;)
@Squiddy did you eat yet? Have you planned your food for today?
Most likely :)

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm really glad we're not celebrating with my dad's side of the family this year. Chanukah festivities are over and now I can hide in my bed today and tomorrow.

I will take some of @Soulless_Angel Jaffa cakes though.
Cough. You are spending it with us!!! And I will fight you for @Soulless_Angel 's Jaffa Cakes!!!!

Reactions: Morphinekiss and Sensei
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Cough. You are spending it with us!!! And I will fight you for @Soulless_Angel 's Jaffa Cakes!!!!

heyhey, if ya gonna fight can you make it in a pool of jelly whilst wearing sumo suits? :blarg:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Sensei
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
For those who like campy stupid-but-funny movies, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation always makes me forget about life for a short while anyway. Here are a couple of my favorite clips:

And

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
For those who like campy stupid-but-funny movies, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation always makes me forget about life for a short while anyway. Here are a couple of my favorite clips:

And

Good ones!!!

Reactions: ManWithNoName
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
We celebrate Christmas on the 24th in the Nordic countries, so I get a head start. I wish y'all a Merry Bloody Christmas! Take care of yourself and treat yourself with a Christmas gift, be it a pizza and a movie, or something else. Forget the world for a day and relax.

Aurora

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Deleted member 1465, ManWithNoName and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

And

This is the only Christmas movie I'll consistently watch (along with White Christmas)

• Love
Reactions: ManWithNoName, LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We celebrate Christmas on the 24th in the Nordic countries, so I get a head start. I wish y'all a Merry Bloody Christmas! Take care of yourself and treat yourself with a Christmas gift, be it a pizza and a movie, or something else. Forget the world for a day and relax.
What country are you in?
This is the only Christmas movie I'll consistently watch (along with White Christmas)
We do 24 hours of a Christmas Story on the tv in the USA

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
What country are you in?

That was my brother's favorite. I remember him watching it over and over and over from thanksgiving until the 24 hr marathon. Some times dad and I will watch it in honor of him. It's still worth a few laughs.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
What country are you in?

I'd rather not say. Even with the little information about myself I've shared in this forum it's possible, at least in theory, to find out my identity. I don't want to make it any easier.

That sounds more like torture than celebration. :P

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Take care of yourself and treat yourself with a Christmas gift, be it a pizza and a movie, or something else. Forget the world for a day and relax.
Best advice of the day!

Are you far enough North to view the northern lights? Aura borealis (spelled?)

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Best advice of the day!

Are you far enough North to view the northern lights? Aura borealis (spelled?)

Unfortunately no. It can be seen where I live at times, but I've never seen it. To see the northernt ligths is one of very few items on my bucket list.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Unfortunately no. It can be seen where I live at times, but I've never seen it. To see the northernt ligths is one of very few items on my bucket list.
4F16EEDC 50EA 40DA BEB7 1F8B3B458C5B

Reactions: Sensei
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
We have Aurora Borealis (Nothern Lights) here. So beautiful!

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey @BlueWidow. Why do I want shrimp???

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Here's to all those who like kitschy vintage Christmas things: and scary as he** clowns!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I got venison for Christmas dinner yum yum o roast potatoes and peas :D

Attachments

• img77757.1423x711.jpg
    img77757.1423x711.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

And

That one is on my list! I try to put the specials and movies in order of my least favorites to my most favorites, though I like all of them or I wouldn't be watching them. That one is always toward the end of my list because it's one of my favorite ones that I like to watch closer to Christmas Day. :))

Reactions: ManWithNoName and LegaliseIt!
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hey @BlueWidow. Why do I want shrimp???
Hmmm. . . What kind of shrimp? My favorite way to eat shrimp is in a shrimp cocktail. My husband and I used to go to this place called The Spinnaker in Sausalito near San Francisco that has the best clam chowder of any place in the entire United States, IMO.
I don't normally like shrimp very much, but their shrimp cocktail is one of the best I've ever had. I have no clue what they do differently that other places don't do.
What's your favorite way to eat shrimp?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I've got this song running through my head today. :smiling:
Very beautiful! :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

wasn't sure exactly where to put this, but it's been in my head lately thinking of our passed/missing members.

Now bring on the booze!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow