• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I guess I'am scared shitless lol! I hope I can get it right, I'm still waiting on the hose and need to make a bag. Ok I'm lying when I say I'm not scared. Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much and also what if the one tank is not enough lol! Maybe I need a tank and a half who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, nonexistance, Mari and 2 others
I

I_Am_Trashman

Jun 4, 2018
It's supposed to be as close to painless as you can get.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Alysia, waitupana and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, nonexistance and Volatile
DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
I wish you all the best and hope you succeed! Is there some kind of instruction you follow or are you figuring stuff out by yourself?

DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know of videos of people dying of nitrogen inhalation?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and DerSonnenschein
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It can't be too complicated I mean. I wouldn't think.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Is it small? I mean, would it be noticeable if I brought it into a hotel room? I guess I could stay in a motel and leave the tank in the car outside the room and then bring the tank in once checking into the motel. Motels are probably perfect for this because you can park outside your room.

I'd like to die at home but it would be hard to with my husband here.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Is it small? I mean, would it be noticeable if I brought it into a hotel room? I guess I could stay in a motel and leave the tank in the car outside the room and then bring the tank in once checking into the motel. Motels are probably perfect for this because you can park outside your room.

I'd like to die at home but it would be hard to with my husband here.
Yes it's concealable, not real big or too heavy.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd like to go this way, I'm just not sure if I'm smart enough to make the bag or mask. Does it look easy? I'm worried about stuff being too complicated, which is why I'm leaning toward going by gunshot because it's really easy to pull a trigger. However, I don't like the idea of the mess I will leave behind, plus worried a bit about failing. Nitrogen is painless and very preferable to me.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Could you send a link of where you bought it? I'm interested in this method, but I don't want to buy it someplace they may ask questions about why I want it. Did you have to talk to anyone or did you just order it online? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Samuel
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I guess I'am scared shitless lol! I hope I can get it right, I'm still waiting on the hose and need to make a bag. Ok I'm lying when I say I'm not scared. Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much and also what if the one tank is not enough lol! Maybe I need a tank and a half who knows.
How many cubic ft. Is it? For the bag i have read to put a piece of elastic around the opening, i suppose a large thick rubber band would work also, they say to make sure to expell all the air in the bag and the lungs first so your not rebreathing co2, which causes the body to gasp for air. Not sure if you need a regulator or not.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Samuel and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Could you send a link of where you bought it? I'm interested in this method, but I don't want to buy it someplace they may ask questions about why I want it. Did you have to talk to anyone or did you just order it online? Thanks in advance.
Sure let me find it

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This was the best I could do right now lol!

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure how many cubic ft it's not too big, I tried to take pic but it won't upload. It says it's 17.00 lbs

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and ScaredOfLife
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'd like to go this way, I'm just not sure if I'm smart enough to make the bag or mask. Does it look easy? I'm worried about stuff being too complicated, which is why I'm leaning toward going by gunshot because it's really easy to pull a trigger. However, I don't like the idea of the mess I will leave behind, plus worried a bit about failing. Nitrogen is painless and very preferable to me.
I don't think this will be too complicated but I'm going to follow the directions as carefully as possible. It looks more complicated than it is.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and ScaredOfLife
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
They didn't ask any questions, I panicked initially thinking they would because they called me bc my billing address didn't match. But no they don't ask any questions and it shipped fast.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Sternum and ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Thanks for the links. Will that regulator hose you bought fit your tank because it says it's for argon? Also, are you going to use a trash bag or something to put over your head? Is this method discussed in detail in one of the suicide handbooks, like the PPH or Last Five Acts, and if so, have you read those chapters?

I am now seriously thinking about this method. It would be so much easier to just fall asleep instead of causing a mess with a gun. I'm thinking my body would look at peace when found if I go by nitrogen. I worry about whomever would find me when I shoot myself... that could be an ugly mess to see.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for the links. Will that regulator hose you bought fit your tank because it says it's for argon? Also, are you going to use a trash bag or something to put over your head? Is this method discussed in detail in one of the suicide handbooks, like the PPH or Last Five Acts, and if so, have you read those chapters?

I am now seriously thinking about this method. It would be so much easier to just fall asleep instead of causing a mess with a gun. I'm thinking my body would look at peace when found if I go by nitrogen. I worry about whomever would find me when I shoot myself... that could be an ugly mess to see.
Yes the guy said it still works for nitrogen as well.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have to find the directions someone sent them to me in peaceful pill I think. He sent the link to the methods.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
For me I can't imagine blasting my head with a gun unless that was my only option I guess. I'd rather suffocate or poison.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I have to find the directions someone sent them to me in peaceful pill I think. He sent the link to the methods.

Cool. I'll check out that book. I think it's in the resources sticky.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
@chronicpainnomore made a post showing where you can buy all the necessary supplies:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-are-your-methods-of-choice-and-why.651/#post-7298

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, ScaredOfLife and Sternum