• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Is this method discussed in detail in one of the suicide handbooks, like the PPH or Last Five Acts, and if so, have you read those chapters?

This method is discussed in detail in all of the euthanasia manuals.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <---------download everything here and do some research

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and Smilla
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
These are perfect, thank you. I find this community to be so supportive. Sometimes I wish we all could have been near each other irl, and maybe we wouldn't all feel like we have such insurmountable problems. Alas, not to be. Anyway, thanks :)
I agree, I would like to meet some of the people on here. You get a feeling for everybody through their posts.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Tiburcio and Ssname
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I guess I'am scared shitless lol! I hope I can get it right, I'm still waiting on the hose and need to make a bag. Ok I'm lying when I say I'm not scared. Hopefully it doesn't hurt too much and also what if the one tank is not enough lol! Maybe I need a tank and a half who knows.

That 20 cubic foot tank I posted will last 35 minutes or so. You need less than 10 to ctb. One thing that is important is to set the regulator flow meter to 15 liters a minute. I forgot to post you will need to tighten the regulator to the cylinder. I initially tried to hand tighten it, but that doesn't work. It is 1 and 1/16, so a big wrench which I bought at Autozone for like $15. I would just take the regulator up to Autozone or any hardware store and match up the proper wrench in case yours is a different size (doubtful).

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, ScaredOfLife and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That 20 cubic foot tank I posted will last 35 minutes or so. You need less than 10 to ctb. One thing that is important is to set the regulator flow meter to 15 liters a minute. I forgot to post you will need to tighten the regulator to the cylinder. I initially tried to hand tighten it, but that doesn't work. It is 1 and 1/16, so a big wrench which I bought at Autozone for like $15. I would just take the regulator up to Autozone or any hardware store and match up the proper wrench in case yours is a different size (doubtful).
Ok thanks, I would not have known this so I really appreciate it. I always make sure I screenshot all this info so in case this site gets shut down for any reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
Could you post a picture of your final setup? For science :)

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Tiburcio
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Could you post a picture of your final setup? For science :)
I kept trying to upload pics but it won't let me. Maybe they don't want us to share pics of kits or anything. I couldn't even upload a pic of cat though so who knows.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Ok thanks, I would not have known this so I really appreciate it. I always make sure I screenshot all this info so in case this site gets shut down for any reason.

I have adhd, so I have problems getting everything together in my mind at once. The setup is pretty simple actually, and there are many variations that will work.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have adhd, so I have problems getting everything together in my mind at once. The setup is pretty simple actually, and there are many variations that will work.
U seem so smart I can't believe u have fetal alcohol syndrome. For what it's worth I'm glad u are around :) I hope u know people with ADHD/ADD are above average IQ. It's the government that made it into a disease that u need medication for lol! I mean creative people are not meant to be hyper focused. They can't do the repetitive boring shit that well in corporate work environments. The incentives have to be there to motivate too for pple with ADD.

Last edited:
Reactions: shattered dreams
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
U seem so smart I can't believe u have fetal alcohol syndrome. For what it's worth I'm glad u are around :) I hope u know people with ADHD/ADD are above average IQ. It's the government that made it into a disease that u need medication for lol! I mean creative people are not meant to be hyper focused. They can't do the repetitive boring shit that well in corporate work environments. The incentives have to be there to motivate too for pple with ADD.

Appreciated...Fetal alcohol syndrome has 4 classifications. The classification I have is alcohol related neurodevelopmental disorder which means I have a normal face and appear normal. A lot of us are very book smart (me included), but have absolutely no common sense and cannot function properly in society. The beautiful woman :love: below in the video has it even worse than me, yet is extremely smart and you would never know it by looking or talking to her. Watch and listen to her for a few minutes and you will see what I mean.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Appreciated...Fetal alcohol syndrome has 4 classifications. The classification I have is alcohol related neurodevelopmental disorder which means I have a normal face and appear normal. A lot of us are very book smart (me included), but have absolutely no common sense and cannot function properly in society. The beautiful woman :love: below in the video has it even worse than me, yet is extremely smart and you would never know it by looking or talking to her. Watch and listen to her for a few minutes and you will see what I mean.

Wow! Yea she doesn't look like she has any problems at all. In fact she looks higher functioning than myself and I don't have this problem. If u put us next to each other u would think I'm more impaired. So it's hard to say what all I've got going on because I've never been evaluated for all the learning disabilities or developmental disorders. I relate with the symptoms of borderline personality disorder but I can't really say I lack empathy. I think it might be more likely that I have complex ptsd than anything else. It is like an invisible looking dysfunction because you can't manage your reactions and emotions. It just goes to show u that the outcomes of individuals can be so different if u are born into the right environment with access to the help and support u need to succeed despite your limitations.

Reactions: shattered dreams
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Fetal alcohol syndrome is very misunderstood by the general population. In fact, it was ruled out when I was in the behavior hospital back in 1989 because I did not have the facial features and low IQ which was the diagnostic criteria of the time. Now it is known that 90% of fetal alcohol kids do not have the facial features or low IQ. It is often called the invisible disease since you cannot see it. I have met several people out in public, and no one has ever asked me if I was mentally ill. It is also frequently misdiagnosed, the major one being adhd. I found out that adhd is usually a symptom of fetal alcohol syndrome. Not being able to sit still is a tell tale sign. We are 1% of the population, and most of us go through life never knowing the root cause of all our problems. I personally did not find out I had until I was 40 years old by freak encounter.

I had to turn in my work paperwork to another site and was talking to the guard on duty. Somehow our conversation led to his adopted kids that both had fetal alcohol syndrome. Both of them sounded exactly like me, so I did more research. Everything started adding up, and I told my psychologist and went from there. Last thing I will say is not one psychologist or psychiatrist has ever figured out that I had it, and I have seen many of them. Sadly, I am the one who figured it out and got the process started. To me, this is ridiculous since I have no formal training in psychology. I am very disappointed with the medical community. If it had not been for that freak encounter, I would have died just thinking I was an idiot who completely screwed up my life.

On another note, this came in my youtube feed the other day. Luckily I did not run into her because it would not have gone well. I would have lost control. No, I would not get physical, or anything like that, but I would be yelling and screaming at her since I would not have known it was a prank. A prank that I do not find funny at all!:angry:

Reactions: Tiburcio and Final Escape
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
This method is discussed in detail in all of the euthanasia manuals.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <---------download everything here and do some research

Thank you!

Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Don't rush into anything yet, just see how you feel knowing you have that option there if you need it. Some feel a bit better having N or something there if it comes to that. Nitrogen doesn't have a shelf life

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Don't rush into anything yet, just see how you feel knowing you have that option there if you need it. Some feel a bit better having N or something there if it comes to that. Nitrogen doesn't have a shelf life
I have been wanting to die for many years and I knew as soon as I found a route and some assistance I would want to do this fairly soon because my life is just too difficult to manage and I want to go out b4 I'm in a worse situation. Yes I will miss some friends and my cat, and while I don't think the world is better off without me. I just don't have the mental, physical, emotional endurance to continue without a lot of help especially financially. So it boils down to, I cannot afford to keep existing in my current situation and there's no help for people like me. Please don't say oh but we have the government to help. The most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help" lol! Sorry to go overboard with this post lol! I'm feeling a bit depressed and hopeless right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, shattered dreams and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
So it boils down to, I cannot afford to keep existing in my current situation and there's no help for people like me. Please don't say oh but we have the government to help. The most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help" lol! Sorry to go overboard with this post lol! I'm feeling a bit depressed and hopeless right now.

Exactly right. I always think of the therapists and clinicians who insist staying alive is the right choice for all of us. Will they pay our housing, utilities, and food costs? Will they be there in the dark night to hold us when we're broken, racked with physical and emotional pain? Can they dismiss the various discriminations and injustices we're enduring, despite the law--the law we can't afford access to? Are they going to protect us from the hungry social predators out here? Oh, that's right. They tell us these things are our responsibilities as adults. So there ya go. Not their responsibilities, so they should have no say in whether or not we decide it's all too much. And I had to learn the very hard way that the government is the biggest thug on the block. It's not benign or even ethically consistent. And it doesn't give a damn about us.

Really, really, really sorry you're hurting as much as you are. But as much as I can, I understand (and agree with) you.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie, shattered dreams, Luke and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Exactly right. I always think of the therapists and clinicians who insist staying alive is the right choice for all of us. Will they pay our housing, utilities, and food costs? Will they be there in the dark night to hold us when we're broken, racked with physical and emotional pain? Can they dismiss the various discriminations and injustices we're enduring, despite the law--the law we can't afford access to? Are they going to protect us from the hungry social predators out here? Oh, that's right. They tell us these things are our responsibilities as adults. So there ya go. Not their responsibilities, so they should have no say in whether or not we decide it's all too much. And I had to learn the very hard way that the government is the biggest thug on the block. It's not benign or even ethically consistent. And it doesn't give a damn about us.

Really, really, really sorry you're hurting as much as you are. But as much as I can, I understand (and agree with) you.
I love your posts, great minds think alike :)

Reactions: Tiburcio and FTL.Wanderer