• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I realized tonight that jumping off that bridge is my only option. No matter how drunk I get, I couldn't do full suspension or even partial suspension hanging. However, if I was confronted with of the New River Gorge Bridge tonight, I'd jump without hesitation in my intoxicated state.

THIS will be my method. Of course I ain't gonna go tonight. When I do jump I'll make sure to drink some strong whisky or vodka. I want this feeling to happen quick. Not slowly like it is with beer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lady_godiva, Trashcan and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Intoxication erases my fear of heights. This my fam will be my destiny at some point. Tonight I was standing outside with my eyes closed. I pretended that I was actually at the bidrge. ZERO FEAR! the bridge is 876 feet tall and I'll land on very shallow rocks and water.

I couldn't "pretend" I was near a rope and feel the same way. Still got that Noose in my basement. Couldn't do it no matter how drunk I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lady_godiva and Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I got an amazon gift card. I will guy me a BB gun that looks like the real deal. This is so people will back the fuck off if I aim it to my head. I got to run almost a quarter of a mile to get to the center of the bdrige. Then I'll jump.

I tested my stamina tonight. I have a lot when I am drinking apparently.

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I don't know what to say. Jumping from a height like that seems like the best method, but it's probably the most terrifying. Personally I'd have to be extremely impulsive to do it. Just the thought of it is surreal and sends shivers.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lady_godiva, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't know what to say. Jumping from a height like that seems like the best method, but it's probably the most terrifying. Personally I'd have to be extremely impulsive to do it. Just the thought of it is surreal and sends shivers.
When I'm drunk my fear of heights dissipates. That is the "beauty" of it all. I am only afraid to jump when I am sober. If I drink regular beer like I am now, it would take me hours to get the courage. Not so true with whisky or vodka. One of my concerns was stamina. I tested that out tonight. My stamina increases when I'm drunk which means I'll be able to get to the center. Sober my stamina ain't shit. Also I will buy a BB Gun that looks like a police grade weapon. The only point of that is to aim it at my head so people won't try and stop me. I want those people to think it's a real gun. It should buy me some time.

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
When I'm drunk my fear of heights dissipates. That is the "beauty" of it all. I am only afraid to jump when I am sober. If I drink regular beer like I am now, it would take me hours to get the courage. Not so true with whisky or vodka. One of my concerns was stamina. I tested that out tonight. My stamina increases when I'm drink which means I'll be able to get to the center. Also I will buy a BB Gun that looks like a police grade weapon. The only point of that is to aim it at my head so people won't try and stop me. I want those people to think it's a real gun. It should buy me some time.
Why would you point a gun at your head? Won't that only bring about more suspicion? If you're planning on going there and having a moment (which will likely highly increase your chance of getting caught and stopped, maybe even placed in a psych ward (trust me worst experience)), wouldn't it be better if you showed the gun to anyone that approaches instead, and if they get too close even point it at them? But if you do that second one you might get charged (I don't know the law where you live) with something and end up in jail.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lady_godiva, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Donna

Donna

Feeling so deep become our graves
Oct 5, 2018
I'm deathly afraid of heights even with a high amount of alcohol and benzos no matter how much I want to CTB I could never do heights . Now if I was on alcohol and benzos and was pushed .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, worldexploder and 2 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I'm deathly afraid of heights even with a high amount of alcohol and benzos no matter how much I want to CTB I could never do heights . Now if I was on alcohol and benzos and was pushed .
Benzos didn't do anything for me except make me bed bound.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Why would you point a gun at your head? Won't that only bring about more suspicion? If you're planning on going there and having a moment (which will likely highly increase your chance of getting caught and stopped, maybe even placed in a psych ward (trust me worst experience)), wouldn't it be better if you showed the gun to anyone that approaches instead, and if they get too close even point it at them? But if you do that second one you might get charged (I don't know the law where you live) with something and end up in jail.
This ain't a pedestrian bridge like the Golden Gate.. I'd only pop out the BB gun if someone tried to stop me. Plus CCTV monitors the entire bridge because it's a suicide site. So much so that our local news outlets don't even report it. I been studying that bridge for 2 years. I don't want anyone trying to play "hero" to try and stop me. I got to worry scout the ranges and the cars driving past me. I wouldn't be stupid as to just "run out of the blue with a fake gun pointed out". The BB that looks like a real gun is a LAST RESORT. I gotta buy some time man!

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lady_godiva, Donna and 4 others
Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
I'm prescribed 0.05 once a day ..Even for me if I take 2 and drink a little I'm feeling it . Not bed bound but feeling like iv drank a whole bottle of vodka..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Philip and 1 other person
Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
This ain't a pedestrian bridge like the Golden Gate.. I'd only pop out the BB gun if someone tried to stop me. Plus CCTV monitors the entire bridge because it's a suicide site. So much so that our local news outlets don't even report it. I been studying that bridge for 2 years. I don't want anyone trying to play "hero" to try and stop me.
Oh so your gonna bring it just so they don't get close ..Do you think you'd back out ?? Like as in fear??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
This ain't a pedestrian bridge like the Golden Gate.. I'd only pop out the BB gun if someone tried to stop me. Plus CCTV monitors the entire bridge because it's a suicide site. So much so that our local news outlets don't even report it. I been studying that bridge for 2 years. I don't want anyone trying to play "hero" to try and stop me. I got to worry scout the ranges and the cars driving past me. I wouldn't be stupid as to just "run out of the blue with a fake gun pointed out". The BB that looks like a real gun is a LAST RESORT. I gotta buy some time man!
What did you think I was gonna do? Just run with a fake gun pointed at my head? I know better than that. I am not stupid. Like I said, I want the BB as a LAST RESORT. I gotta worry about all kinds of shit. Police stopping me....pedestrians stopping me. I could imagine a scenario were some douchebag who wants to play "hero"stopping me in my tracks with his vehicle. There are a lot of equations that could play a factor in all this. Believe me I thought about them all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Oh so your gonna bring it just so they don't get close ..Do you think you'd back out ?? Like as in fear??
I don't have fear of heights when I'm drunk. But yes, I'll ONLY whip out the fake gun if provoked. I won't aim it at anyone. Just my own head to buy me some time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Donna
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Didn't think this post would come with so much concern and controversy. Don't worry - I have deeply studied that bridge for years. I know when to do it and how to do it. When people question me I feel like they think I'm stupid or "not sound of mind". Believe me I thought long and hard about the entire thing. Studied the bridge as well as were to jump and how much time I have.

Nobody should be concerned because I got everything under wraps. Thought about every possible fail scenario there was and how to dodge it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Didn't think this post would come with so much concern and controversy. Don't worry - I have deeply studied that bridge for years. I know when to do it and how to do it. When people question me I feel like they think I'm stupid or "not sound of mind". Believe me I thought long and hard about the entire thing. Studied the bridge as well as were to jump and how much time I have.

Nobody should be concerned because I got everything under wraps. Thought about every possible fail scenario there was and how to dodge it.
No one is calling you stupid. I don't know what you're on about. Basically What I'm saying is that if you're fully committed you might as well run there and just jump straight away. From the way you made the post it sounds like you want to go there and chill for a bit then jump. I'm not saying this is the case I'm just saying this is how it's conveyed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, lady_godiva and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
No one is calling you stupid. I don't know what you're on about. Basically What I'm saying is that if you're fully committed you might as well run there and just jump straight away. From the way you made the post it sounds like you want to go there and chill for a bit then jump. I'm not saying this is the case I'm just saying this is how it's conveyed.
Oh sorry I misunderstood. The BB gun would only be a backup in case people tried to stop me. I plan to run right to the center. The center is very wide and with a lot of traffic. I got a lot to worry about - police presence, park rangers, the possibility of pedestrians trying to intervene etc.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Oh sorry I misunderstood. The BB gun would only be a backup in case people tried to stop me. I plan to run right to the center. The center is very wide and with a lot of traffic. I got a lot to worry about - police presence, park rangers, the possibility of pedestrians trying to intervene etc.
It's cool. That sounds risky. It's you life so you decide what to do. Although I'm sure you're aware of the consequences. I told a mental health "professional" I wanted to commit suicide (with no prior self harm or attempts) and they tricked me into entering a psych ward. Spent 3 months in there (they said I would only spend a weekend) and I only got out because I lied. Good luck if you go ahead with it.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It's cool. That sounds risky. It's you life so you decide what to do. Although I'm sure you're aware of the consequences. I told a mental health "professional" I wanted to commit suicide (with no prior self harm or attempts) and they tricked me into entering a psych ward. Spent 3 months in there (they said I would only spend a weekend) and I only got out because I lied. Good luck if you go ahead with it.
Thank you. I am just a man without any other options. 3 months in a prison just because you wanted out of your imposition is just fascist to me. If we are going to have a society were people are not allowed to end their own lives on their own terms, maybe we should have a conversation about banning natalism all together. Creating need for the sake of need (natalism/procreation) is the most evil, vile, disgusting, criminal thing that anyone could ever do. When I see a pregnant woman I see a criminal. When I see a man who impregnated I also see a criminal. Worst of the worst.

Last edited:
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
If you do get the courage to jump, that height means certain death.

Just make sure not to chicken out midway through. The cops will probably be involved, and you'll have to undergo some sort of "evaluation".

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Thank you. I am just a man without any other options. 3 months in a prison just because you wanted out of your imposition is just fascist to me. If we are going to have a society were people are not allowed to end their own lives on their own terms, maybe we should have a conversation about banning natalism all together. Creating need for the sake of need (natalism/procreation) is the most evil, vile, disgusting, criminal thing that anyone could ever do. When I see a pregnant woman I see a criminal. When I see a man who impregnated I also see a criminal. Worst of the worst.
Life, natalism etc makes sense if you think about it from a different person's point of view. Life to me is just a phenomenon, like gravity or such. If certain events had happened in my life, I might have ended up having kids. But like they say, too many ifs. You also have to remember most people who have a lot of kids are poor and/or religious. I'm an atheist, but in the religion I was brought up in having kids is a must. It is even a social norm. Also it kind of doesn't make sense to complain about existing since you can only be self aware if you exist. To elaborate, you weren't self aware before you were 2 or so years old, and from your perspective the world began when you became self aware. I feel like I'm derailing the conversation, but let me know if you're interested in this.

Reactions: spring vainglory, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Good luck man. Glorious way to go out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Donna
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I just looked it up and that bridge is high. May you find peace when you decide to do it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Donna and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I just looked it up and that bridge is high. May you find peace when you decide to do it.
Thanks man. Sorry if my emotions are running high tonight. I ain't gonna jump anytime soon because I have no idea how to get there without involving my aunt. I promised I wouldn't involve her.

I'm also sorry for being an asshole.im just desperate. I want to end it so god damn bad. I want this nightmare to be over and done with.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks man. Sorry if my emotions are running high tonight. I ain't gonna jump anytime soon because I have no idea how to get there without involving my aunt. I promised I wouldn't involve her.

I'm also sorry for being an asshole.im just desperate. I want to end it so god damn bad. I want this nightmare to be over and done with.

Chill out, nobody is going to berate you for being emotional. Being forced to be alive is enough to wreck anyone.

You'll find your peace, I'm sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Going Home and 3 others
Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
The bridge in West Virginia ?? Do they allow people to walk across it ??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and worldexploder
Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
If they allow people to walk across you shouldn't raise any suspicion..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Philip, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm sorry everybody. I'm just so god damn angry that there isn't an easy way out. I want what everyone else wants and deserves - PEACE!

I just need to calm down and rest on it all for awhile. I love you all. Y'all have always been here for me. I ain't gonna CTB tonight or anytime soon probably.i want to be gone so bad. Like I said I won't involve my aunt. I got the itch to go yet can't scrach it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, littlelungs and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
The bridge in West Virginia ?? Do they allow people to walk across it ??
They only allow pedestrians on the bridge on Bridge Day. That's when people BASE Jump. That was in early October. I haven't even seen the bridge in real life even though I'm 40 miles away. I want to CTB so bad yet so many obstacles stand in my way.

Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
I'm sorry everybody. I'm just so god damn angry that there isn't an easy way out. I want what everyone else wants and deserves - PEACE!

I just need to calm down and rest on it all for awhile. I love you all. Y'all have always been here for me. I ain't gonna CTB tonight or anytime soon probably.i want to be gone so bad. Like I said I won't involve my aunt. I got the itch to go yet can't scrach it.
If anyone understands it's most if not all the people on this site , it's given me comfort in a way knowing people are willing to help in anyway they can knowing we want out of our pain .I to don't like involving people but the only people that understand is a site like this . Were able to vent , share ideas , offer support.Emotions are gonna be high , there high for me even thou I'm empty inside .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Philip, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
They only allow pedestrians on the bridge on Bridge Day. That's when people BASE Jump. That was in early October. I haven't even seen the bridge in real life even though I'm 40 miles away. I want to CTB so bad yet so many obstacles stand in my way.
So yeah I'm sure they monitor it like you said ,unless you drove or had someone drop you off at the middle of it , or at night less suspicious,like the other member had said , if somehow you don't pull it off , being in a mental hospital is hell worse then being alone in your own head ......Has anyone ever jumped from that bridge as in trying to die ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Philip and 1 other person