-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Hello guys.
I'm a heavy dude and my CTB date is on coming 29th.
I'm on an attempt to perfect the method as much as possible. I am 225 lbs/100 kg and I'm going to consume 35 mg of SN. I'm kind of confused about the quantity of water. I'm planning on adding around 70 or 75 ml for optimal absorption rate.

Here is the regimen that I'm gonna follow:
8 hours of fasting with my last meal as a juice
45 minutes prior to ingestion of SN- 40mg METO + 800 mg cimetidine.
Along with my SN drink, I'll be popping 400mg of propranolol which I already have in my hands. I still need to buy meto and cimetidine, which I'll probably do tonight.
This is the plan that I have in my mind right now. I won't be requiring any painkillers as I won't be experiencing any pain due to the elevated effect of propranolol initiated by cimetidine. It's going to be a peaceful ride...I reckon.
My SN claims to be 98.5% pure. PPH says SN has no reason to lie since it's cheap and production doesn't cost a lot. I requested a certificate from the manufacturer and the assay mentioned is 98.5%. Gotta trust them there.
I think I will go with 70 to 70 ml of water because if 25 grams is equivalent to 50 ml, 35 grams should be perfect with 70 ml.

Have a good day, guys.

• Hugs
Reactions: railinglinen, voyager, madasco and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I can't give any advice since I really would only be guessing but I wish you the best of experiences with this.
I'm curious about how many tablets that 400 mg of propranolol is. I only have 10 mg tablets of it, which would be 40 of them. For me personally I can't imagine swallowing that much medication, even if it's crushed.

D

Deleted member 65988

I requested a certificate from the manufacturer and the assay mentioned is 98.5%. Gotta trust them there.
Any company that does give you a Cofa (Certificate of analysis) is worth trusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: railinglinen, voyager and -FrozenRobot-
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I can't give any advice since I really would only be guessing but I wish you the best of experiences with this.
I'm curious about how many tablets that 400 mg of propranolol is. I only have 10 mg tablets of it, which would be 40 of them. For me personally I can't imagine swallowing that much medication, even if it's crushed.
I got the 40 mg ones.

Reactions: Meditation guide
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
I won't be experiencing any pain due to the elevated effect of propranolol initiated by cimetidine.
I'm not a doctor and not very knowledgeable about all pharma involved, do you mind explaining this a bit more how this works? does it have to be cimetidine or any antacid? do you plan to take the prop before during or after SN?

how much prop should I take for weight around ~70 kg?

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'm not a doctor and not very knowledgeable about all pharma involved, do you mind explaining this a bit more how this works? does it have to be cimetidine or any antacid? do you plan to take the prop before during or after SN?

TLDR AT BOTTOM.

I don't mind at all. My only goal is to make SS free from all the sneaky pro lifers and false information.
Cimetidine has a drug interaction with Propranolol. So what happens is, cimetidine increases the effect of propranolol. Why do we use propranolol? To maintain the heart rate since its going to be elevated due to sn. When the signal reaches the brain to supply more oxygen, the heart rate is at optimal range so there will be no feedback. This leads to your body believing that homeostasis is being maintained. So no pain. Drift off into deep sleep. Catch the bus. That's it.

TLDR: cimetidine increases effect of propranolol. So heart rate is maintained. No hypertension. No pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, Meditation guide and XdragonsoulX
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
There's a new PPH? 2023 version?

Reactions: Meditation guide
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
does it have to be cimetidine or any antacid? do you plan to take the prop before during or after SN?

Cimetidine is a must. I thought of Ranitidine but they have different pharmacokinetics. So just go with cimetidine.
400 mg of propranolol is sufficient. But I'm a big guy. 100 kg. I would need around 500 mg.

You're in standard range. If you follow the guidelines, nothing will stop you from CTB...except being found, sn being underdosed, or throwing up everything.

I will talk propranolol along with the drink. pph recommends to dissolve it but I'll just swallow it with the SN. It's like 10 pills. Small ones. I once swallowed 100 pills of acetaminophen so...this is child's play.
To answer your question...go with 400 propranolol. But to be exact...I don't know of you're above 30+. If you're 30+, go with 500 mg
There's a new PPH? 2023 version?

Reactions: Meditation guide and madasco
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
Thanks appreciate it. I have easy access to propranolol so no reason not to use it, but just to be clear it's not actually a death aid in that it doesn't make the process more lethal just more peaceful. is that right?

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Thanks appreciate it. I have easy access to propranolol so no reason not to use it, but just to be clear it's not actually a death aid in that it doesn't make the process more lethal just more peaceful. is that right?
You are welcome :)

You are right. Yes. It greatly reduces the chances of panicking and calling for help. Heart rate goes up, adrenaline raises...the whole feedback mechanism thing. Yeah, that doesn't happen when you take propranolol. More peaceful.
In my opinion...If this is the last thing a person is going to do...why not perfect it? Do everything you can to get the products mentioned in PPH 2022. Make sure you'll be alone for a couple of days.

Reactions: Meditation guide and madasco
M

madasco

Sep 13, 2022
You are welcome :)

You are right. Yes. It greatly reduces the chances of panicking and calling for help. Heart rate goes up, adrenaline raises...the whole feedback mechanism thing. Yeah, that doesn't happen when you take propranolol. More peaceful.
In my opinion...If this is the last thing a person is going to do...why not perfect it? Do everything you can to get the products mentioned in PPH 2022. Make sure you'll be alone for a couple of days.
That's a neat trick; good idea. Would having some benzos help as well?

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
That's a neat trick; good idea. Would having some benzos help as well?
In my view, it seems like overkill. The protocol outlined is enough to get the job done. But I suggest that because I haven't explored the use of Benzos along with SN. So maybe I don't have the right answer.

Reactions: madasco and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Cimetidine is a must. I thought of Ranitidine but they have different pharmacokinetics. So just go with cimetidine.
400 mg of propranolol is sufficient. But I'm a big guy. 100 kg. I would need around 500 mg.

You're in standard range. If you follow the guidelines, nothing will stop you from CTB...except being found, sn being underdosed, or throwing up everything.

I will talk propranolol along with the drink. pph recommends to dissolve it but I'll just swallow it with the SN. It's like 10 pills. Small ones. I once swallowed 100 pills of acetaminophen so...this is child's play.
To answer your question...go with 400 propranolol. But to be exact...I don't know of you're above 30+. If you're 30+, go with 500 mg

How did you get the 40 mg propranolol?

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I'm not doctor or anything, but tbh, I'd definitely stick with 50ml, since it's about the concentration. So the more water you use the more you dilute it, which is counterproductive and then you might as well stick to the 25g to begin with and concerning that, @LetzteAusfahrt was almost 2m tall and around 97kg and it dropped him all the same. Too higher concentration could also lead to quicker vomiting. Really it's just about absorbing as much of the SN as possible before the body picks up on it and repels it, i.e. vomits. I'm only 175cm tall but 96kg (yes, yes, I'm obese atm) but still going 25/50, if that's what happens.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I'd definitely stick with 50ml, since it's about the concentration. So the more water you use the more you dilute it, which is counterproductive and then you might as well stick to the 25g to begin with and concerning that, @LetzteAusfahrt was almost 2m tall and around 97kg and it dropped him all the same.
Indeed it would, a low amount of water is key in order to be digested faster. Letzte weighed much more than me and taller too and it took him about 10 mins to lose consciousness despite vomiting too a bit too. I weight 76kg but I'm still taking 25g to make sure I get a greater of ctb than not but in 60ml of water which is very little difference from 50ml.

Reactions: voyager and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can dissolve max 820g SN in 1l water (at 20°C). If I did the maths correct that's 41g SN in 0.05l water (50ml) (at 20°C).

Reactions: voyager and Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So what about 25g?
I refer to the fact that not an indefinite amount of a salt can be dissolved in water at a certain temperature. This is chemical / physical fact. When u cannot dissolve more of a salt in water the solution is called saturated.

I hope that explains it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I refer to the fact that not an indefinite amount of a salt can be dissolved in water at a certain temperature. This is chemical / physical fact. When u cannot dissolve more of a salt in water the solution is called saturated.

I hope that explains it.
Alright that makes sense.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
You can dissolve max 820g SN in 1l water (at 20°C). If I did the maths correct that's 41g SN in 0.05l water (50ml) (at 20°C).
Should be about right, recall hearing something similar before.
60ml of water which is very little difference from 50ml.
Yea, it probably won't make that much of a difference. But seem to recall some recommendations suggesting 20-25g therefore it might be the better angle of diluting it. Any particular reason you're opting for 60ml instead?

From what I understand, we're basically dehydrating our bodies, this in turn will prompt it to gobble up (any) fluid we take in. The antiemetics further this process, although it's possible to it without them too, again @LetzteAusfahrt et al. Meto can be a little scary, so without an alternative it might make sense. Not sure.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Any particular reason you're opting for 60ml instead?
No particular reason other than because it's 10ml difference anyway.
From what I understand, we're basically dehydrating our bodies, this in turn will prompt it to gobble up (any) fluid we take in. The antiemetics further this process, although it's possible to it without them too, again @LetzteAusfahrt et al. Meto can be a little scary, so without an alternative it might make sense. Not sure.
Letzte doing it without Meto made me want to go at it without Meto but then I thought I shouldn't risk it since just because it went that way for him, it doesn't mean it'll go the same way for me so I got everything in tow including benzos which I will use.

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
that
Hello guys.
I'm a heavy dude and my CTB date is on coming 29th.
I'm on an attempt to perfect the method as much as possible. I am 225 lbs/100 kg and I'm going to consume 35 mg of SN. I'm kind of confused about the quantity of water. I'm planning on adding around 70 or 75 ml for optimal absorption rate.

Here is the regimen that I'm gonna follow:
8 hours of fasting with my last meal as a juice
45 minutes prior to ingestion of SN- 40mg METO + 800 mg cimetidine.
Along with my SN drink, I'll be popping 400mg of propranolol which I already have in my hands. I still need to buy meto and cimetidine, which I'll probably do tonight.
This is the plan that I have in my mind right now. I won't be requiring any painkillers as I won't be experiencing any pain due to the elevated effect of propranolol initiated by cimetidine. It's going to be a peaceful ride...I reckon.
My SN claims to be 98.5% pure. PPH says SN has no reason to lie since it's cheap and production doesn't cost a lot. I requested a certificate from the manufacturer and the assay mentioned is 98.5%. Gotta trust them there.
I think I will go with 70 to 70 ml of water because if 25 grams is equivalent to 50 ml, 35 grams should be perfect with 70 ml.

Have a good day guys
that seems like a pretty smart method I feel like i'd carry it out wrong and probably not be able to access the majority of the stuff mentioned here but farewell and I wish you the best of peace.

Reactions: -FrozenRobot-
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Letzte doing it without Meto made me want to go at it without Meto but then I thought I shouldn't risk it since just because it went that way for him, it doesn't mean it'll go the same way for me so I got everything in tow including benzos which I will use.
Yeah. I'm on the fence on this. My meto expired last year, and not sure if I can obtain more. Apparently solid drugs can stay potent for a very long time, around 80% at least four years past bb. Meto itself is a little tricky though. Tried 5g and had no adverse effects. If yours is fine it's probably the right call.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah. I'm on the fence on this. My meto expired last year, and not sure if I can obtain more. Apparently solid drugs can stay potent for a very long time, around 80% at least four years past bb. Meto itself is a little tricky though. Tried 5g and had no adverse effects. If yours is fine it's probably the right call.
My Meto doesn't expire for another year so I'm all good. That's a good thing to know since the Propranolol I have expired back in March however I did test it and it still had an effect on me.

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
My Meto doesn't expire for another year so I'm all good. That's a good thing to know since the Propranolol I have expired back in March however I did test it and it still had an effect on me.
Yea, we have no guarantees ofc, but should be fine for a while and you could just keep doing tests on the propranolol beforehand. Used metamizol in fluid form for over a year after it had expired, was still effective over that time, but then got the shakes one night. Solid's much more reliable. Haver heard meto can have nasty side effects for a lot of people even before expiring, so that's a bit worrisome.

PS: 5mg ofc, definitely not a doctor.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

D

Deleted member 65988

Haver heard meto can have nasty side effects for a lot of people even before expiring, so that's a bit worrisome.
You really should do research then to quell whatever doubts you have over Meto side effects, who is most likely to affect and so forth. Especially about EPS which people were terrified of here, mostly out of anxiety over the method going wrong because of Meto giving them a tough time but it's in such a minority of those who get EPS.

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
You really should do research then to quell whatever doubts you have over Meto side effects, who is most likely to affect and so forth. Especially about EPS which people were terrified of here, mostly out of anxiety over the method going wrong because of Meto giving them a tough time but it's in such a minority of those who get EPS.
EPS indeed. I took rather well to it, didn't really notice anything and thus wasn't concerned, but then someone mentioned that it could still have an adverse effect with later usage. Not sure what to believe. But since it's practically standard use with Dignitas and the regimen per se (especially the 48h one) it's probably unlikely and safe.

D

Deleted member 65988

EPS indeed. I took rather well to it, didn't really notice anything and thus wasn't concerned, but then someone mentioned that it could still have an adverse effect with later usage. Not sure what to believe. But since it's practically standard use with Dignitas and the regimen per se (especially the 48h one) it's probably unlikely and safe.

Look at Noctivas comment.

• Informative
Reactions: -FrozenRobot- and voyager