• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Just be sure to brush your teeth. You don't want this method to end up with too many side effects from not taking care of yourself somewhat.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
But can we get a NCM mega thread? I feel like this needs at least 100+ pages of discussion.

• Yay!
Reactions: mistvissione11e, justsayin, Chinaski and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
But can we get a NCM mega thread? I feel like this needs at least 100+ pages of discussion.
Maybe an idea, otherwise the forum will be clogged with the same questions from new users, such as "does anyone know how long the delivery time is", "how do l know the difference between the NCM working and regular sleep"

• Yay!
Reactions: justsayin, LastLoveLetter, D&D and 1 other person
D&D

D&D

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Dec 3, 2021
What about afterlife?

Would NCM improve one's chances there?

Any ideas?

Sorry for asking too many questions, don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable and of course you don't have to answer, but if you happened to know and don't mind sharing - thanks!

Reactions: justsayin
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Just be sure to brush your teeth. You don't want this method to end up with too many side effects from not taking care of yourself somewhat.
This is absolutely crucial, I'd also advise laying off the drink and drugs, avoid fatty foods etc, for this method to work it's vitally important that the regime is stuck to by the letter, l can't imagine anything worse than getting everything ready only to be undone by a fatal heart attack, car crash or heroin overdose.
What about afterlife?

Any ideas?

Sorry for asking too many questions, don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable and of course you don't have to answer, but if you happened to know and don't mind sharing - thanks!
As a man of science and research l can't offer anything here, but providing no railway employee is present when you expire you are unlikely to go to hell imo, though we'd need someone from here to report back before we know for sure.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: D&D, justsayin and fox_wannabe
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
If I'm looking for a partner to CTB with using this new 'natural causes' method, how will it differ from marriage? 🤵👰‍♀️

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
If I'm looking for a partner to CTB with using this new 'natural causes' method, how will it differ from marriage? 🤵👰‍♀️
In many ways, in that for a start marriage is a commitment based on mutual affection and devotion and involves physical and emotional contact. It's nothing like marriage at all.

However if you were to find a ctb partner for this method marriage would be a good idea if you intend to avoid suspicion. If you find pro-lifers are sniffing around it might be a good idea to raise a family, unless of course this goes against your political beliefs. Obviously this would be expensive but it's still much cheaper than pegasos, and there's no unnecessary paperwork apart from the occasional tax return, census, that kind of thing.

• Yay!
Reactions: Somber and D&D
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
What about afterlife?

Any ideas?

As a forum expert on religon, I can confirm that all major religions approve death by NCM, and have it in top two of recommended deaths list.

Reactions: D&D and Chinaski