• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I've been reading through some obituaries whilst trawling the internet for gore and l couldn't help noticing how many people successfully died through "natural causes" and wondered if anyone had attempted it here, what are the pros and cons etc - tbh most people who died this way were described as having "died peacefully of natural causes", and I'm surprised this hasn't been featured in the pph when you consider how it's apparently so peaceful and non-violent.

I guess a down side is that once you've decided on this as a method, there's potentially a big window for SI to kick in - if you choose this method it's important that once you've committed, you don't back out. On the plus side, if you change your mind after ten, or even twelve years, there is less chance of long term effects such as brain damage. Be mindful however, that should you do this, you would then have to start the ctb process again from scratch.

It's also important not to let anyone know about your plans, l suggest writing a letter the police when you start the process, letting them know that your suicide by natural causes was your own choice and your own right and that you came to the decision in sound mind. If you're a political sort you could even add in something about how the government are bad for making you be born in the first place, that kind of thing. The hardest part is throwing the pro-lifers off the scent, this is probably best achieved by doing normie things like reading, or maybe even watching television, until the big day arrives. I'll do further research on how best to achieve this, perhaps a wiki could be helpful, that way we could collaborate and fewer attempts would end in failure.

It also might be a good idea to post goodbye threads well in advance, given there's such a variable time frame before this method delivers. It may be advised that the Mods set up a, separate forum for this purpose to cope with the increased volume once this clearly peaceful and effective method becomes popularised.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: ashfall, whywere, Somber and 22 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
It's weird more people don't talk about this. Must be some conspiracy to keep it under wraps. Of course as more people start doing this the government will try to ban it. Seems like a one way ticket to immortality mandates if we're not careful. I think a separate private forum is a good idea to avoid that outcome. What happens when the NY Times finds out about this method? It's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 9BBN, justsayin, D&D and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
What do you mean by natural causes? I thought by definition most natural causes of death cannot be achieved through suicide. Also, as far as I'm aware, the majority of natural causes of death are certainly not peaceful?

Reactions: occamsrazor and FractalTears
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
It's weird more people don't talk about this. Must be some conspiracy to keep it under wraps. Of course as more people start doing this the government will try to ban it. Seems like a one way ticket to immortality mandates if we're not careful. I think a separate private forum is a good idea to avoid that outcome. What happens when the NY Times finds out about this method? It's only a matter of time.
This is a good point. Have you ever noticed how many things like "anti ageing creams" and "vitamin supplements" are on the market just to prevent us from getting our peaceful exit? The very existence of cod liver oil makes my blood boil, it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they want to keep us alive so we can be wage slaves.

• Yay!
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, WrongPlaceWrongTime, 9BBN and 7 others
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
I've been reading through some obituaries whilst trawling the internet for gore and l couldn't help noticing how many people successfully died through "natural causes" and wondered if anyone had attempted it here, what are the pros and cons etc - tbh most people who died this way were described as having "died peacefully of natural causes", and I'm surprised this hasn't been featured in the pph when you consider how it's apparently so peaceful and non-violent.

I guess a down side is that once you've decided on this as a method, there's potentially a big window for SI to kick in - if you choose this method it's important that once you've committed, you don't back out. On the plus side, if you change your mind after ten, or even twelve years, there is less chance of long term effects such as brain damage. Be mindful however, that should you do this, you would then have to start the ctb process again from scratch.

It's also important not to let anyone know about your plans, l suggest writing a letter the police when you start the process, letting them know that your suicide by natural causes was your own choice and your own right and that you came to the decision in sound mind. If you're a political sort you could even add in something about how the government are bad for making you be born in the first place, that kind of thing. The hardest part is throwing the pro-lifers off the scent, this is probably best achieved by doing normie things like reading, or maybe even watching television, until the big day arrives. I'll do further research on how best to achieve this, perhaps a wiki could be helpful, that way we could collaborate and fewer attempts would end in failure.

It also might be a good idea to post goodbye threads well in advance, given there's such a variable time frame before this method delivers. It may be advised that the Mods set up a, separate forum for this purpose to cope with the increased volume once this clearly peaceful and effective method becomes popularised.
Okay, enlighten me. I am a little slow tonight. What do you mean or refer to when you say 'natural causes'?

Reactions: Romeo1984
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Also, as far as I'm aware, the majority of natural causes of death are certainly not peaceful?
This is pro-life propaganda, if you want to frighten people out of ctb then maybe you should try reddit.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: allesistgut, 9BBN, Romeo1984 and 3 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
This is a good point. Have you ever noticed how many things like "anti ageing creams" and "vitamin supplements" are on the market just to prevent us from getting our peaceful exit? The very existence of cod liver oil makes my blood boil, it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they want to keep us alive so we can be wage slaves.

So true. And they feed us with constant propaganda about "eating healthy" and "exercising regularly". It's reprehensible.

Reactions: ashfall, 9BBN, D&D and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
So true. And they feed us with constant propaganda about "eating healthy" and "exercising regularly". It's reprehensible.
I've just started the process and I'm sweating a bit, my heart is beating a bit faster, but otherwise I'm fine - obviously if it gets any worse I'll ring an ambulance, I'm just worried that l won't be able to attempt it again until l get released from the psych ward.

• Yay!
Reactions: 9BBN, Silenos, D&D and 1 other person
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
This is pro-life propaganda, if you want to frighten people out of ctb then maybe you should try reddit.
Either your trolling is on point or there's something I'm not getting xD

EDIT: Ohhhh.... yeah I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: justsayin, WrongPlaceWrongTime, myopybyproxy and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This method is unethical. It does not express any concern for the sadness of any loved ones left behind.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: justsayin, LastLoveLetter, Kobusu and 5 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This method is unethical. It does not express any concern for the sadness of any loved ones left behind.
Maybe they should stop their phoney grief and take some responsibility for the fact that these things happened on their watch, under their noses. Nobody should have time for any of that bullshit.

I didn't ask to be born, and in the unlikely event my mother is still alive I'm gonna ban the bitch from my funeral, see how she likes them apples!!!

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, 9BBN, Silenos and 7 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I've just started the process and I'm sweating a bit, my heart is beating a bit faster, but otherwise I'm fine - obviously if it gets any worse I'll ring an ambulance, I'm just worried that l won't be able to attempt it again until l get released from the psych ward.

Do what you think is best, no shame in changing your mind and calling an ambulance. But if you're serious, make sure you aren't discovered in the next few decades otherwise your attempt is guaranteed to be interrupted. Godspeed whatever you decide.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: 9BBN, onleana, Silenos and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Do what you think is best, no shame in changing your mind and calling an ambulance. But if you're serious, make sure you aren't discovered in the next few decades otherwise your attempt is guaranteed to be interrupted. Godspeed whatever you decide.
Thank you so much, l can't begin to tell you how much this means to me. I will have no way of telling you if I've ultimately succeeded or not, so please keep me in your heart as you scroll through my entire posting history for tidbits of information which may give a vague clue as to my location and pore through every local news report from a 500 mile radius for confirmation, every day, for the next sixty years, for conclusive proof that l have succeeded and that this method definitely works.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: justsayin, 9BBN, Silenos and 3 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I think natural causes is the Area 51 of dying. Sure it exists, but no one's talking. Die in your sleep? Really? That sounds as real as a moon landing. If I had my way anyone trying to die in their sleep would wake up in a padded room with bars on the window.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, 9BBN, Silenos and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
If I had my way anyone trying to die in their sleep would wake up in a padded room with bars on the window.
Reported.

• Yay!
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, WrongPlaceWrongTime, 9BBN and 3 others
occamsrazor

occamsrazor

we’re born astride the grave
Jan 31, 2022
Could air embolism be viewed as natural causes death?

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I'll be honest--I'm very jealous of how my best friend died. Brain aneurysm in his sleep. No awareness, no pain, just never woke up after going to bed one night.

D&D

D&D

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Dec 3, 2021
Dear @Chinaski

You are priceless. You truly are! Your post made me smile for the first day in I can't even remember how many days and made me type these words despite the pain.

I envy (in a good way) your wit! I wish I could use English language as you can.

Long may you post comrade!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: justsayin, Somber, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Dear @Chinaski

You are priceless. You truly are! Your post made me smile for the first day in I can't even remember how many days and made me type these words despite the pain.

I envy (in a good way) your wit! I wish I could use English language as you can.

Long may you post comrade!
Oh stop it! If you carry on like this I'll end up softening up and that's a slippery slope - spreading hugs and goodwill, offering support in the PM's, using the love-heart react, adopting an anime aesthetic, and that's the last thing anyone wants.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, LastLoveLetter, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
D&D

D&D

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Dec 3, 2021
Thank you ... for making me smile again!

To 'annoy' you: 💜

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Somber, LastLoveLetter and Chinaski
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
This is some next level shit right here. Let me go update the wiki.

• Yay!
Reactions: justsayin, Somber, D&D and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
This approach is unrealistic, because The New York Times will uncover the steps needed to achieve this kind of end-of-life method, and will come up with ways to prevent aging. In so doing, they will grant every person the gift of eternal life.

Then, when they realize that life itself is the cure to all ills in this world, they will name @Chinaski as the saviour of mankind.

Reactions: Somber, D&D and 9BBN
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This approach is unrealistic, because The New York Times will uncover the steps needed to achieve this kind of end-of-life method, and will come up with ways to prevent aging. In so doing, they will grant every person the gift of eternal life.

Then, when they realize that life itself is the cure to all ills in this world, they will name @Chinaski as the saviour of mankind.
Tbh I'm not sure the NYT will take that approach, l think instead they'd doorstep and dox me for inadvertently causing the death of someone's 92 year-old grandpa by providing them this info.

• Wow
Reactions: justsayin, Somber, D&D and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Remember not to post any sources, especially not Healthline or WebMd articles. With over 50 million people dying from this method every year, it's only a matter of time before the wrong people find out.

• Love
Reactions: justsayin, Somber, D&D and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Remember not to post any sources, especially not Healthline or WebMd articles. With over 50 million people dying from this method every year, it's only a matter of time before the wrong people find out.
Tbf I'm not sure it should go public as a bona fide method until we've had one confirmed success from this site, if someone is willing to liveblog it or, better yet, upload video footage so we can examine every second in full to confirm its peacefulness, caution is advised.

• Yay!
Reactions: Somber, D&D and 9BBN
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I knew multiple people that died from natural causes, but none of them was site member. Since they don't count, we must consider this method as purely theoretical until it gets more upvotes than the night-night.

• Yay!
Reactions: D&D, 9BBN, fox_wannabe and 1 other person
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
Yeah, I'll believe death by "natural causes" works when I see it. Apparently millions of people die by natural causes every year, and yet I have yet to witness any of this myself-curious. Pretty sure it's a myth spread by liberals who want to get rid of free speech, just like this "covid" thing.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Somber, D&D and Chinaski
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
They are already selling merch relating to this method.

Grab one fast before they try to ban It like they try to ban Sn.

Reactions: justsayin, Somber, D&D and 2 others
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
I'd like to keep my identity secret, but I've actually assisted someone with this method. Can verify that it works. The only drawback is that it involves so many people. If, god forbid, a train conductor is complicit, I wouldn't feel comfortable.

• Informative
Reactions: justsayin, Somber, Mixo and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'd like to keep my identity secret, but I've actually assisted someone with this method. Can verify that it works. The only drawback is that it involves so many people. If, god forbid, a train conductor is complicit, I wouldn't feel comfortable.
Must echo this and state that if someone is to consider using this method on a train l would urge them to reconsider, this would be morally reprehensible and the untold harm this would do to the train driver should be considered above all else. As a suicide forum with a strong ethical code l feel it is correct that the strong message is sent out to members that liveblogging the Natural Causes Method (or NCM for all you real time chat appreciators out there, l know the youngsters like to abbreviate) and even video logging the lengthy death process to a trusted member is fine both in the interests of Science and Research and the need for reassurance as you combat the SI forces, there is a special place in hell for any of you revolting scum whose use of the NCM involves dying on a train, and l will personally piss on your grave on behalf of the train staff.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: justsayin, Somber, 9BBN and 2 others