• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Humans are never satisfied with what they have. We always thirst for something out of our reach.
It takes less than an hour for your happiness to fly away leaving you with the desire for more. But each time it gets harder and harder to reach that happiness until you realize that the struggle isn't worth it.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I honestly believe in happiness. I have seen people who seem genuinely so joyful because they've learned to find happiness from within, rather than relying on material goods and people to fill the void. I want to learn to find inner peace with myself and I hope that through doing so I'll be able to achieve that too. As for now, I am feeling significantly better than I have ever felt in a long time and I am learning to feel actual happiness again, even if I haven't reached that point of experiencing true joy from within yet.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me the whole idea of happiness makes no sense in this cruel, futile and harmful existence where chance so senselessly determines everything, to me the idea of such feels like a delusion invented by humans, I'd never be "happy" to exist especially as existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone could imagine.

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
There's a difference between happy, and content. I'd prefer to be content.

Happiness implies absolutely nothing could go wrong, when that's not how life works, as we all know - it can be very up and down, especially with mental illness.

I know I'll never be truly 'happy', because I will never be free from mental illness. But if I could eventually find a way to be content, and manage my illness better, then that for me, is happiness.

And to be kinder to myself when things go 'wrong' - or rather, the way I perceive 'wrong' in my life - which to others, is probably nothing.

Reactions: divinemistress36