L

littlecorporal

Jul 30, 2020
By morning I mean from 3:30 onwards. Regret and remorse. The day comes and it's a constant battle. I wish there was a button to press.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Dima2, ocd is bad and 10 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Littlecorporal, I know what you mean. Morning have been extremely hard for me my whole life even before my situation started. Now it's really hell. 2,3,4,5 Same time I start now. If I'm up at noon or earlier then thats a big day for me now. Then I'm like why am I up so early? Theres nothing to do and more time to suffer. Every morning I wake up I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: RicRac and Meditation guide
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
By morning I mean from 3:30 onwards. Regret and remorse. The day comes and it's a constant battle. I wish there was a button to press.
I'd give anything for a kill switch.

• Hugs
Reactions: RicRac, EternalDarkness, blue and 2 others
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
i understand this. i always feel worse & more alone during the day time & i cant figure out why.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the-eternal, RicRac, clocktower and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I can relate. I wake up every night (morning?) at around 2:30 and feel horrible. Sometimes I fall back asleep, sometimes I don't. I feel pretty bad all morning. It seems to improve at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RicRac and Meditation guide
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I can relate. I wake up every night (morning?) at around 2:30 and feel horrible. Sometimes I fall back asleep, sometimes I don't. I feel pretty bad all morning. It seems to improve at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
Oh ,so the pain comes the moment you wake up and moment u sleep ends

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, blue and Meditation guide
L

littlecorporal

Jul 30, 2020
What does everyone do when they cannot sleep or they wake up to the black dog of a day starting? I usually just give in and get up. Then its just Youtube - just cannot get any peace or rest.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I agree. Mornings are torture. The minute I wake up I feel okay, but then I take a breath and I am immediately hit with a wave of agony.

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree and RicRac
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I can relate. Waking up and realizing you have to suffer another day is the worst of the feelings. I'm so sorry..

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Mustkeyknow and blue
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've stayed up through so many nights recently. I've also had some horrible nightmares that have woken me up at 3:00 in the morning. It's only just past midnight here and I'm not even tired yet. I'm scared this will be another sleepless night. I'm going to take some trazodone soon in the hopes that it will knock me out so I can be somewhat functional for work tomorrow.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It reminds me of this quote by Ned Vizzini (who committed suicide) in "It's Kind of a Funny Story":

"I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare."

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Dima2, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
What does everyone do when they cannot sleep or they wake up to the black dog of a day starting? I usually just give in and get up. Then its just Youtube - just cannot get any peace or rest.
Early mornings are my prime time on this site. I rarely write anything her during the day or evening, I just check in. Time flies when I read everyones thread, write replies when I feel I can relate or contribute in any way. It calms me down, and I find it easier to cope with the rest of the day, constant stressing myself on being a good mum and a supportive daughter. I need to distract myself as much as I can. Otherwise I'll fall into depression, start crying and feeling self- pity. I always long for the late evenings, to be by myself and then go to sleep.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
RicRac

RicRac

Aug 15, 2020
Exactly how I feel right now, not even 8am and already feeling down.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Same. Like right now! 3am and just woke up. Won't be getting back to sleep...

• Hugs
Reactions: RicRac
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If my services are not required, mornings are hell. Otherwise it is still hell but at least there are other things to do. It probably has to do with cortisol peaking in the morning. And a clearer mind after sleep that shows me it is really, reall rude of me to insist on living. Everybody is politely waiting me to take trashself out.

Other people worry that they are not truly loved at the slightest sign of neglect, I merely bargain with my services to be allowed to live a little bit. They take the services, enjoy them, but do not budge from their conviction that I must kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
i understand this. i always feel worse & more alone during the day time & i cant figure out why.
Perhaps because you are aware that others have a more fulfilling life. More friends, motivational interests, jobs, excitement, accomplishment.
I know that is with me.

Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I find companionship in night time ,i smoke while observing light energy of things , the moment i wake up i get hit with intense sore emotions