Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the matrix It's a metaphor for party politics and it's control over you and the world.

Did you ever take note that you were born, fed and raised under a system–a Matrix?
The same system which we think is absolutely right for us, for example, you are brought up in the same old pattern: What to eat and drink, the way you dress up, manly dress and womanly dress etc. Once you grow up, you sent those same schools where the so called knowledge is poured in your mind. You are asked to cram and memorize such a subject which you do not have remotest interest in. You think that what they teaches you is the only best. So the scope of the brain is limited. ln such a situation, humans can not imagine the unlimited capabilities we have – this is the Matrix system.

You are engaged in the blind run of getting the job of a doctor, engineer or accountant because this is the system – The Matrix System | Thinking different runs the risk of being called crazy. Even if you think slightly of anything against this system, then you will suffer in poverty, neglect or crazed life time. This system does not appreciate independent mind, it is unnecessary for the Matrix. Only one out a hundred artists or independent minded people can survive in this world.

Do you sometimes feel that there is a big conspiracy behind this system or matrix? You spend all your life in the slavery of a handful of people. You are blindly working day and night for those people you can not even think of, forget about even knowing them. You work like a dog but your boss takes way twenty times your salary. That is the Matrix System robbing you of your priceless life.

Then one penultimate day when this thought flashes in your mind: "Hey, I have spent all my life in the blind rat race." By then it is too late. At that moment you are very close to your grave, game is up, now not enough time even to repent!

the rat race is design to keep you poor and busy in bullshit jobs, i am sure there's a plot to enslave every man, woman and child, via schooling and working all desgined to keep you busy from the moment your born to the moment you die, lock in slave wage jobs, the vast majority hate their jobs but it keeps the rich and powerful in power, i mean you need at least 35k per year to live comfortable but you spend most of your time at work for that kind of pay so you never really have the time of day for your children upbring and schooling, alot of the schools are also crap at teaching anything 369871859 618578940391706 5441480669598559040 n

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ella, redeyepiranha, kernel_panic and 2 others