• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
As the title said. I know she can now rest, and all that sadness I feel comes from me only, but it doesnt make it any less awful. She was my sole reason to stay alive, and it seems like Ive known her all my life. I loved her more than anything, I wish we had more time together.

We were still young, early 20s. I can now leave without feeling like Im leaving something behind. I want to join my love, but I dont even have the energy to do anything right now.

I might do it in few weeks and I wish that by then Ive gathered the strength to do it. There is nothing left for me here anymore. I feel so alone and cold and scared by myself. Life is so fucking absurd.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Not to be insensitive, but I never understood how people in happy relationships could want to ctb? Like what was the reason? You found each other, that's winning in life to me. Maybe I can't understand because I've never been in a relationship. Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss, I legitimately can't imagine what that must feel like…

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
Not to be insensitive, but I never understood how people in happy relationships could want to ctb? Like what was the reason? You found each other, that's winning in life to me. Maybe I can't understand because I've never been in a relationship. Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss, I legitimately can't imagine what that must feel like…
Happy relationships doesn't fix everything, sometimes the pain is unbearable. our relationship wasn't perfect, but we loved each other, doesn't make life any less painful tho.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the sheer agony that has to come with finding the love of your life and having them just be taken away from you like that by death. I wish you the best.

Reactions: _Minsk and Meteora
iknowwhatyouredoing

iknowwhatyouredoing

something inside turned the lights out
Jan 30, 2020
Love is beautiful but doesn't always live up to what its supposed to be. I hope only the best for you OP

Reactions: Meteora
Anneko1014

Anneko1014

Apr 24, 2024
As the title said. I know she can now rest, and all that sadness I feel comes from me only, but it doesnt make it any less awful. She was my sole reason to stay alive, and it seems like Ive known her all my life. I loved her more than anything, I wish we had more time together.

We were still young, early 20s. I can now leave without feeling like Im leaving something behind. I want to join my love, but I dont even have the energy to do anything right now.

I might do it in few weeks and I wish that by then Ive gathered the strength to do it. There is nothing left for me here anymore. I feel so alone and cold and scared by myself. Life is so fucking absurd.
I'm so sorry for your loss. My dearest boyfriend, the meaning of my life, passed away three weeks ago. The pain is unbearable, but know that you are not alone. I also plan to join him soon.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m deeply sorry for your loss..... all I can say, I understand her and I understand you. And yes, life is extremely absurd.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

Im so sorry for your loss and the pain you are in. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. I know what it's like to have a soulmate and losing them, not being able to be together because of life's circumstances and it hurts so much but losing your soulmate by having them pass away must be a pain undesirable.
Im so sorry my heart truly goes out to you and I'll keep you in my thoughts, wishing you reunite with her again. 🙏❤️

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry for your loss and pain and suffering my friend
We're here for you

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

Take your time. You are too close to what has happened to be able to make sensible decisions at the moment, and you need to wait for at least a few weeks before choosing to ctb. A few months would be better, if you feel able to wait that long.
I will ctb if my husband dies before me, because then there will be nothing left for me here either, so I know how you must be feeling.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
Thats what Im planning to do, but I cant help thinking about it, we will both be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I am so sorry for your loss. I can imagine the pain you are in right now. Sometimes even a loving partner can't save us from the pain and suffering of our existence. I wish you strength through all this ❤️🫂

• Love
Reactions: Linda