• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Many people think those that are depressed or suicidal, either have mental issues, or are simply cry babies / adults that don't want to grow up to face responsibilities

In reality, unless you have serious health issues, most of us can INDEED go work a full time job for 40 years. And with living expenses going up, we can even get a second job too

Then save up money, build up credit, and even get a loan or mortgage to get an apartment or house

And if we feel lonely or depressed??? Go exercise, or go on different apps and sites to meet new people / find someone to date. And if still not feeling complete?? Then go find a hobby or go to church and find god!!!!

And theres the answer to life!!!

But here's what they don't understand. First of all, OF COURSE WE CAN DO ALL THAT!!! WE WERE ALWAYS ABLE TO, AND STILL ABLE TO. The thing is we just can't see the true point of it. Because it indeed takes A LOT of effort. So if its not even going to be worth it in the end, then why bother???

We were all just forced into this shit by our parents without warning, but suddenly now EVERYTHING is completely OUR FAULT!!!

We just opened our eyes one day, and suddenly if we don't go to school for 20 years straight to obey teachers, then we are in big trouble. Then after, if we don't go be someone's slave at a job for the next 40 years (otherwise end up homeless), then it is also our mistake and failure

Then next on the list, after all these "forced responsibilities", is to witness the whole family just take turns to die one by one..... eventually also face our own aging and death. Like.... what is there to REALLY look forward to, after all this effort?????

We're all just forced to blindly follow some BULLSHIT rule that was set by some mother fucker who we don't even know, nor is alive anymore or gives a fuck about us, from hundreds to thousands of years ago........ and of course, once again, if that rule doesn't work out for us..... guess who's fault it is??? OF COURSE 100% OUR'S

Whoever just blindly follows society without questioning IS A TRUE SHEEP!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, NoOneLovesMiMi, Forever Sleep and 13 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
You described the value system which is deeply ingrained in our society, I think, and I can relate to your sentiment.
Many people think those that are depressed or suicidal, either have mental issues, or are simply cry babies / adults that don't want to grow up to face responsibilities
I think the keyword here is "responsibilities" - human society have put very high value on it - I feel like it's treated as the single most important aspect of our life.
And if we feel lonely or depressed??? Go exercise, or go on different apps and sites to meet new people / find someone to date. And if still not feeling complete?? Then go find a hobby or go to church and find god!!!!

And theres the answer to life!!!
We have a very powerful being who hold us accountable - even after we're dead - he's called God. He ensures the following rule to be enforced: fulfill your responsibility or get punished - and there's even a special place to punish people - hell.

Then next on the list, after all these "forced responsibilities", is to witness the whole family just take turns to die one by one..... eventually also face our own aging and death. Like.... what is there to REALLY look forward to, after all this effort?????
"Virtue is its own reward" - fulfilling your responsibilities is considered to be meaningful by itself. We even don't need religious fanatics to preach this - some people says the purpose of life is fulfilling your responsibilities.

We're all just forced to blindly follow some BULLSHIT rule that was set by some mother fucker who we don't even know, nor is alive anymore or gives a fuck about us, from hundreds to thousands of years ago........ and of course, once again, if that rule doesn't work out for us..... guess who's fault it is??? OF COURSE 100% OUR'S

Actually being obedient to authority, or being "sheep" is considered to be wise. People who question the value system of society are considered "ungrateful," "unproductive," "stupid" or "immature," I guess. We can't change the value system easily anyway, so "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality plays a big role to silence us.

In reality, unless you have serious health issues, most of us can INDEED go work a full time job for 40 years. And with living expenses going up, we can even get a second job too
But here's what they don't understand. First of all, OF COURSE WE CAN DO ALL THAT!!! WE WERE ALWAYS ABLE TO, AND STILL ABLE TO. The thing is we just can't see the true point of it. Because it indeed takes A LOT of effort. So if its not even going to be worth it in the end, then why bother???
People love to judge others based on an "effort" they make - many people sympathize with terminal cancer patients because they have scientific evidence that they have cancer (test results) and also no "self-help" can cure cancer.
But if depressed people don't exercise regularly then it's their fault, or say "you're not depressed you're just lazy." Even when they do they should try harder. The fact that even top athletes can be depressed is conveniently ignored.

People are very cruel when it comes to moral judgement - they say you have to keep trying no matter how hard it is. Responsibility is responsibility no matter what.

I live with my parents so I think I'm a black sheep. I'm afraid I'm considered to be immature and told to try harder, so I usually never complain about society.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, Forever Sleep and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This.

...And to make matters even worse, even if we try to "comply" with society, there are so many criminal an unethical measures going against us that society tolerates. We're basically expected to function on an unlevel playing field that allows us to be illegally manipulated by those bestowed with power.
We have a very powerful being who hold us accountable - even after we're dead - he's called God. He ensures the following rule to be enforced: fulfill your responsibility or get punished - and there's even a special place to punish people - hell.
Which is why I honestly feel like religion from the beginning has been nothing more than something used as a way to invoke power, fear and obedience on the masses.

Sure it may have started as a way to explain the unexplainable, but over time certain individuals were able to harness that belief and use it to their advantage.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sanction, Forever Sleep and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting how suicide isn't seen as a valid option despite the fact that existence was so cruelly imposed in the first place. All that existence is, is just an endless cycle of suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is forced here, the only true reason is why there is so much brainwashing to try and make people believe that wanting to die is irrational is ultimately because the society needs "slaves".
I find it so cruel and horrible how humans are expected to continue suffering no matter what in this existence they never consented to being in.

Reactions: sanction
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Hell no. Why do you think I'm planning? It's death or 40 years of this bullshit and I want out, god forbid I consider a second job.
The thing is we just can't see the true point of it. Because it indeed takes A LOT of effort. So if it's not even going to be worth it in the end, then why bother???
okay you had me worried at first, I agree.
I don't see sheep, I see people who are stronger than myself.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and sanction
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I think people don't really have the free will they usually brag about. It begins at birth, no one chooses to be born. You live the live people around you want you to live as no matter what. And you don't have to option to leave this world, at least it's hard, really hard. No government, no company and other rulers of the earth don't want people to kill themselves, not because they care about you, they need people to make the economy going. Think of your therapist (imagine that you have a therapist if you don't because it's the context), why would she care about you? She needs to keep you alive so you can keep paying her. Everything works like this on earth, the hell itself. You can do "what you want" but in the end you are just slaves of people who have greater power than your's, no matter what you do. Earth is built in such a disgusting, unfair and evil way, and it won't get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanction, Deleted member 31858 and pthnrdnojvsc