• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sad_Icarus

Sad_Icarus

Jul 24, 2023
Honestly it's so hard to find stuff like this being discussed anywhere but I figured if one place ISN'T going to censor it it's here! I am a BEGINNER witch and this piece of literature and its history has been very interesting to me. Is there anything special or significant I have to do to choose one of the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia to follow and worship? (Any info or just anyone who is interested as well is welcome to post!)

• Informative
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, psp3000 and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
Study demons and keep practicing protection and banishing rituals. I've read the Goetia and ended up with no results other than the last two times I tried I was plagued by visions of shadow figures. That stuff just makes you paranoid and schizo at worst

• Informative
Reactions: WonderingSoul, QueerMelancholy and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Honestly it's so hard to find stuff like this being discussed anywhere but I figured if one place ISN'T going to censor it it's here! I am a BEGINNER witch and this piece of literature and its history has been very interesting to me.
this is a very interesting topic to me and I haven't visited it in a while but I just observe

I wonder if this will help you I was browsing the internet for random or obscure or "strange" forums recently and found

this one that discusses such topics I haven't explored it yet but this post makes me wonder if there's anything interesting to be found

also they have a literature section

Reactions: Sad_Icarus, QueerMelancholy and Rocinante
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Does anyone have a link to where I could find this Ars Goetia book? Sounds interesting. Thanks.

Reactions: psp3000 and Rocinante

May 28, 2021
Does anyone have a link to where I could find this Ars Goetia book? Sounds interesting. Thanks.

• Informative
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and psp3000
Sad_Icarus

Sad_Icarus

Jul 24, 2023
this is a very interesting topic to me and I haven't visited it in a while but I just observe

I wonder if this will help you I was browsing the internet for random or obscure or "strange" forums recently and found

this one that discusses such topics I haven't explored it yet but this post makes me wonder if there's anything interesting to be found

also they have a literature section
thanks man!! ill check it out!

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
might as well worship saturn/cronus/yahweh if you want to be a slave to their black magic.

G

Generic_Account

Jul 18, 2023
there are more moderns and streamlined methods to practice than the original texts, look up the Gallery of Magick

• Informative
Reactions: Sad_Icarus and psp3000