theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted. I've been thinking about the thread a lot and was lurking but I didn't really have the energy to post more.
Anyway I had this big post planned at work, I was going to talk about how I'm super anti social, can't hold a conversation, chameleon people instead of having my own identity and how I'll probably die a virgin. I was also going to dive into why and how I may commit autocide if it ever came to it. The irony of all that is the fact that I am putting my money in the bank tonight from last nights paycheque and I'm short 100 fucking dollars. And it's like I phone my mom she assured me she didn't take it and I even retraced my steps in case I some how lost some bills but nothing and it's an all cash business and last night was the first night I didn't count my fucking pay and I knew In my gut I shouldn't have been fucking lazy and just counted it. So all In all im in no mood to type anything out and in no way am I going to mention to anyone I lost 100$ especially my boss because I'd rather be out money than fuckign talk to people. I think I just need fucking help but then again I can't fucking come to explain myself to people anyway. Ughhh I'm just rambling but fuck sakes. Me and my buddy have a joke about how I have super bad luck and here it is. I guess what we can sum up from this little venture is that I'm such a pathetic disgrace of a human I can't even speak up for myself and it's one of the many reasons why I think I'd be much better off fucking in the grave.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Me and my buddy have a joke about how I have super bad luck and here it is.
You may have heard this before, but there's a saying here in the states (I think it was even used in a country music song, maybe more than one), that goes, "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." Pretty much sums up my life, too.

Reactions: theRetroHawk
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
A fuckin men

Reactions: theRetroHawk
theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
You may have heard this before, but there's a saying here in the states (I think it was even used in a country music song, maybe more than one), that goes, "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." Pretty much sums up my life, too.
Yes never heard that before but thank you I've never seen it like that before. Crazy to think even luck itself seems to be a concept created to make you believe good things aka good luck is rare and you should wait and anticipate it forever

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
"I can't even speak up for myself and it's one of the many reasons why I think I'd be much better off fucking in the grave."
I also feel like I can't speak up for myself. Well I kinda do, but it rarely matters.