• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Sometimes it just fucking overwhelms me that there is no peaceful pill readily available for any adult that wants it.
That we have to either be lucky enough to be born in the 'right' country or travel halfway across the world trying to find a solution which may or may not be legit.
It's so lacking in compassion it makes me heave. Keeps me awake at night that humans can be so cruel and smug.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
The funny thing is that they think they're doing us a favor by making us stay alive, and that it's compassion
This is true. They do. It's such a horrible knot isn't it?
And how can people be pro choice for abortion - Ie be okay with taking away the life of something/one with no say whatsoever yet contest the choice of a fully consenting adult to do the same to him/herself!
That one always baffles me.

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Not much money to be made in a death pill, pharmaceutical companies kind of need their customers be alive to keep buying pills.
I mean ordinary people not supporting it though. I suppose Big Pharma have sold the images they want and people have bought into that.

L

LaughingGoat

Apr 11, 2024
I mean ordinary people not supporting it though. I suppose Big Pharma have sold the images they want and people have bought into that.
I agree with you completely in essence, just knowing at least in the American system that whoever made the product would need to get FDA approval, which would never happen since the government likes its worker bees. Funny enough, the only plus side of the ease of getting guns in this country is how well a shotgun in the mouth does the job.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I agree with you completely in essence, just knowing at least in the American system that whoever made the product would need to get FDA approval, which would never happen since the government likes its worker bees. Funny enough, the only plus side of the ease of getting guns in this country is how well a shotgun in the mouth does the job.

there is already nembutal , fentanyl, co cylinders , assisted suicide , but they went out of their way to make those crimes. and are restricting sn severely.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah- shame I'm in UK where they have gun laws :(

L

LaughingGoat

Apr 11, 2024
Just tell some Tories that you're having a boat of migrants come across the channel and they'll probably ching you.

C

Chacha

Feb 4, 2024
Sometimes it just fucking overwhelms me that there is no peaceful pill readily available for any adult that wants it.
That we have to either be lucky enough to be born in the 'right' country or travel halfway across the world trying to find a solution which may or may not be legit.
It's so lacking in compassion it makes me heave. Keeps me awake at night that humans can be so cruel and smug.
I agree with you. In Canada this year it was supposed to be legal medically assisted death for mental illness and it was delayed for 3 more years. They are a bunch of hyprocrites, they want people to suffer so they can get recognition, I bet more people will commit suicide and this will be very traumatic for the people who find them. Nobody cares, I am planning to end my life soon, I do not want to live past 60, I do not have any friends, income , supports and I do not like to alone, Without love and support nothing works. Also I am trying to do research if I can die in Switzerland

dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
You described the situation well, sometimes i step back & think how much time,
......... all the hours spent taking notes on methods, & collecting stuff, only to find 1 ingredient is impossible to get or illegal;
........ or paying for a post office box to ovoid the police welfare checks.
.........or trying to find a way to get back on SaSu after your country blocked access

It is not a crime to want a peaceful exit from this world....it is rational. No-one would argue that our world is in any way, any sort
of utopian success story to be protected from anyone thinking for themselves.
............we just want control back over our lives, it is not much to ask..

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
pharmaceutical companies kind of need their customers be alive to keep buying pills.
the product would need to get FDA approval, which would never happen since the government likes its worker bees.
I would disagree that such economic, Marxist reasons are at the heat of the anti-suicide sentiment. There are myriads of practices that damage the economy and the nation that are nevertheless supported. The issue is the general cultural milieu.

At the same time, suicide doesn't seem that much in demand anyway. Let's see - young men get no sex, yet they don't rise up in a revolution. Suicide is even less popular, and arguably even more hated than incels.

People barely ever kill themselves. They lose limbs, they get raped, they starve, they are in pain, physical and/or emotional, yet barely anyone kills himself. And even then, most suicides seem to be in countries that are well-off and rich, not some starving Sahel dictatorships. Kind of awkward.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so terrible and tragic how there is the absence of such a peaceful release from this existence, all I wish for is an dreamless eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. Humans are such a repulsive species with how they impose unnecessary suffering onto others and wish to so cruelly prolong it no matter what, a peaceful suicide pill would solve everything for me. I'm so tired of feeling trapped here in this hellish existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. For me existence is completely unnecessary and undesirable, nobody should have to struggle to free themselves from this hellish existence.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Agree. So many of us want out, persistently, day after day, it never changes We're not saying it on emotional whim. It's a constant.

Reactions: sserafim
S

SorrowSolution_25

Pathetic little fella
Feb 17, 2024
Bad for profit margins if the slaves can just leave the plantation
Really couldn't have worded it better. They don't care about whether or not you kill yourself, they just try to make it as hard as possible to seem compassionate. The second you die it's just "Oh, so sorry!" and then they move on with their lives. I don't mean this in a bitter way, of course. Nobody should be forced to understand every person ever. That's just a little stupid. It's human to not understand others since we're all so wrapped up in our own lives. They've got their issues, we've got ours. I just think it's a little irritating, that's all.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Cogs in a wheel.
We make the money machine go round. That is all we are to those who decide these things. And if we don't like it we have to kill ourselves painfully, unreliably, risking lord knows what. The way prisoners try and swim rivers in North Korea after scaling barbed wire fences. They want freedom too. A different kind.

Last edited:
C

Chacha

Feb 4, 2024
I do not blame you. People who wants to keep us alive is because they want to get recognition at the cost to make us miserable. Lot of Hyprocrisy. At least if they want to keep us alive they should meet our demands