dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
It's been on my mind a lot lately--usually every single second. Even when I'm not terribly angry or upset, I'm always wanting to die. I'm always thinking I'd prefer non-existence over what ever the fuck this is . Suicide is comforting to me, knowing that once I have the guts, I can just switch that light off just like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ☆AwaitingEntropy☆, Mitsumi, deathwithdignity98 and 17 others
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Idk about suicide. But the death of the universe does

Reactions: permanently tired
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Fuck yeah, me too. I've got the trigger as well so whenever I've had enough it's right right there.

B

BuckyDee2036

Jan 28, 2024
I get comfort from it too knowing that I will be resting at least until the next life. I like to think that I would be free from this body and this mind. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up...

Reactions: bwerner
rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
Death is my escape route if everything fails and I have run out of hope

Reactions: worthIess and betternever2havbeen
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
Same here, its always surprised me when ppl say that having suicidal thoughts scared them

Reactions: worthIess
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't like suicide itself due to the methods available being risky and difficult. I merely see suicide as a pathway to the thing that I do desire the most, permanent non existence. It's just so perfect for somebody like me. People say perfection doesn't exist but I look at death and get excited at how perfect it is for me

Reactions: mortuarymary and divinemistress36
DutchieToxic

DutchieToxic

Jun 6, 2023
I've found that ST make me feel comfortable and almost floaty.

It's freeing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also prefer to not exist no matter what, in fact permanently ceasing to exist is all that's desirable to me, it comforts me to think of this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness, only the thought of eternal sleep comforts me. I certainly envy those with access to a peaceful, guaranteed method to die on their own terms.

Reactions: divinemistress36
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Difficult one for me. Some days I want to be dead, others I don't.
I wish I had the mind to forget it, know what I mean. Turn off death and thoughts.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I get comfort from it too knowing that I will be resting at least until the next life. I like to think that I would be free from this body and this mind. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up...
My thoughts exactly

D

deathwithdignity98

Jan 30, 2024
Ironically, planning my suicide is the only thing that's made life temporarily worth living

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
The thought of it keeps me sane. I would have lost it if it wasn't on my mind everyday