• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I like animals. Their hearts are pure and honest.
I like every ant more than any human being on this planet.

Reactions: TooConscious
Not Being

Not Being

May 2, 2021
Some quotes:

"See their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first time of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster... I'm just ahead of the curve" The joker (2008)

"You thought we could be decent men in an indicent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel" Two faces (2008)

"Man is deep down a terrible and cruel animal. We know him as he has been domesticated and educated by what we know as civilization." Arthur Schopenhauer

"The state is nothing more than the muzzle that is intended to render that butcher animal, man, harmless and to make it look like a herbivore." Arthur Schopenhauer

Reactions: TooConscious, DeathWish77, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I like every ant more
I can't stand ants, I destroy them every time I see a mound in my yard. I have OCD and commit mass genocide on ant mounds with some gasoline or ant spray. I'll take a shove and dig up their home and spray the mound each time. When I'm out of spray, I'll dump boiling water on them.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
There is one thing which the human species excels at, and that's tribalism. We with our ape-brains like to think of ourselves nowadays as "civilized" and morally advanced, when in reality every single one of us could and does turn into a warmongering, xenophobic piece of shit when exposed to the right ideas and environment. Dehumanizing other groups is our favorite past time activity, as evidenced by the rich tradition of warring, pillaging, raping, and subjugating we humans carried out for millennia. The empathy we feel for our fellow human beings is not a fixed constant in our psyche, rather it's an optional function that can be turned off at our convenience. Even today you will find plenty of people publicly cheering for the atrocities committed by their forefathers, because as long as a catastrophe only concerns those who are not in our respective in-group, no one gives a shit.
This behavior is inherent to our species, in so far as that the seed which leads to this way of thinking is present in all of us. We as a collective are a ticking time bomb. And contemplating the bleakness of this reality is some top notch suicide fuel, if you ask me.

I know it's a bad rant, just needed to vent a bit.
Agreed. Only for some individuals there are exceptions—but as cultures, very true.

• Hugs
Reactions: BottomlessPit
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I can't stand ants, I destroy them every time I see a mound in my yard. I have OCD and commit mass genocide on ant mounds with some gasoline or ant spray. I'll take a shove and dig up their home and spray the mound each time. When I'm out of spray, I'll dump boiling water on them.
But why?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
People glorify how creative humans are but it seems the only creative is in creating suffering. The ingenious inflicting pain is never ending.

Reactions: promapicide and WrongPlaceWrongTime
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
The human race - mostly degenerates.
Won't miss after CTBing.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and BottomlessPit