FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so incredibly undesirable to be burdened with the ability to suffer, I find it horrific and tragic how humans choose to so selfishly procreate in the first place, it's a tragedy how the human species even evolved at all.
Being trapped in the human body is slavery and imprisonment because as long as one exists they are a slave to it and the suffering it causes, to exist as a human is a meaningless and harmful imposition. It disgusts me how we were so cruelly forced into this process of trying to fulfil needs that were all completely unnecessary in the first place, all that existence does is just create problems there was never a need for.

The human body is simply just a decaying flesh prison that can cause extreme amounts of harm with no limit as to how much it can torture us all while one is just slowly deteriorating and waiting to die anyway, I see existence as nothing more than a process of slowly dying. No matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist, only eternal nothingness is a desirable state as in death one cannot suffer, there is no need for anything with the non-existent no longer having any problems or concerns, they are simply at peace instead.

It's just evil to me how many humans wish to make suicide so inaccessible, it's hellish how they wish to enslave us in this decaying flesh prison even know we never chose to be a slave to it. The fact that we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace is why existence is so prison like to me, humans are such a disgusting species with how they procreate and wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily for as long as possible, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, divinemistress36, Hotsackage and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. My human body is my own prison. Thankfully it's mortal and is bound to decay soon. If our bodies were immortal, it'd be more hellish than it is now. My body existing is so unfortunate but, to me, what is fortunate that I'll die soon. Hopefully I die as early as possible so that my cumulative total suffering overall were I to live decreases by a lot. Either way, I hope that you find peace and that you escape your prison as early as possible

Reactions: Immensevoid, Imprisoned and pthnrdnojvsc