• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Well I have almost everything now, I just need a wrench and the bag for head which I have tie trash bag but I kinda want a clear bag. I need to figure out the guage and regulator thing to make sure I know wat setting and that I'm reading it correctly. I feel relief that I have the main stuff now.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I envy you. This is how I want to go but it looks too complicated to me. I remember when I was smart and could easily figure out such things but my depression has taken away my ability to focus and concentrate on learning what I need to. Just glancing at the Peaceful Pill Handbook overwhelms me. So much information. I want a clear-cut guide that will give me step-by-step instructions.

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I plan on using this method as well. I have my 23 cf tank of pure nitrogen with the regulator set to 15 lpm. should be 40 minutes-ish of constant gas. should be more than enough to do the trick. I still need to set my bag up. I was going to you a big zip lock back but now I want to use a clear oven bag. its more free feeling. so. will be going to Walmart tonight to grab that.. and then im good. it feels so good knowing I have it almost ready

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
pretty straight forward scaredoflife. put regulator on tank. tube on regulator. tube to bag. seal around neck with elastic of some sort. expel air. fill with gas. exhale breath. put on bag and tighten around neck not so tight so you can still fit a finger in there. take a few deep breaths and that should be it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
pretty straight forward scaredoflife. put regulator on tank. tube on regulator. tube to bag. seal around neck with elastic of some sort. expel air. fill with gas. exhale breath. put on bag and tighten around neck not so tight so you can still fit a finger in there. take a few deep breaths and that should be it.

What do you use to attach the tube to the bag? Could you maybe use some kind of elastic around the neck and stick the tube up into the bag under the elastic?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
that is exactly what you do. the hose goes through the opening at the neck. with a piece of tape on the inside of the bag holding the hose to the inside of the side of the bag. preferably a few pieces so it has no chance to break lose.

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I know it sounds overly complicated, but watch a couple videos and it becomes very simplified. I hear with pure nitrogen success rate is 100% if you do it properly. a few deep breaths and your unconscious. its the most peaceful painless way to go I believe. I have handguns I have drugs but after hearing about the nitrogen method it is the only way to go in my opinion. they are actually going to start using nitrogen as capital punishment in my country. instead of lethal injections

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I know it sounds overly complicated, but watch a couple videos and it becomes very simplified. I hear with pure nitrogen success rate is 100% if you do it properly. a few deep breaths and your unconscious. its the most peaceful painless way to go I believe. I have handguns I have drugs but after hearing about the nitrogen method it is the only way to go in my opinion. they are actually going to start using nitrogen as capital punishment in my country. instead of lethal injections

I envy the prisoners on death row who get executed by painless methods.

Ok. I will do a little more research on nitrogen. I really don't want to fail. I don't know how much time I have left to research. But I will use the time I have left looking into it.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
What do you use to attach the tube to the bag? Could you maybe use some kind of elastic around the neck and stick the tube up into the bag under the elastic?
U just slip the tube under the bag inside and I would tape the area so oxygen cannot get in, I'm still figuring that part out.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That's what I thought. I didn't want oxygen to get in, but how would the carbon dioxide get out?
What u do is exhale all your oxygen out as much as u can before securing the bag on. Because if u don't the carbon monoxide will cause a panick reaction.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
you put the bag on your head and squash all the air out of it. you then allow it to fill up with nitrogen before exhaling all the air in your lungs and securing the bag around your neck. that way your first couple breaths is pure nitrogen you wont panic and will ideally pass out in less then 5 seconds. then the gas just goes to work while youre sleeping.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
you put the bag on your head and squash all the air out of it. you then allow it to fill up with nitrogen before exhaling all the air in your lungs and securing the bag around your neck. that way your first couple breaths is pure nitrogen you wont panic and will ideally pass out in less then 5 seconds. then the gas just goes to work while youre sleeping.
Thanks Zach appreciate your help on this.

Reactions: zach
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
So if there is supposed to still be a hole for the carbon dioxide to escape, maybe it's best not to use elastic to secure the bag over the head but perhaps string instead. Then it could be tied, but loosely, letting the nitrogen displace the carbon dioxide. Will the nitrogen also displace any oxygen that may get into the bag?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The tape will definitely be necessary but I'm not trying to make clothing and learn how to thread string lol! I just want an effective bag that will stay put.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Anybody know where I can find really clear directions on making an exit bag?

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I just finished assembling mine. all I need to do is ctb. like that's an easy thing. the hardest part is threading the elastic through the plastic without ripping it. was frustrating. may not be the most elegant. but I believe its going to do the job. I put it on my head and tightened it. and just breathed for a minute. without the gas, I will admit its not a good feeling having the bag on your head. but with the gas that diminishes in less than 10 seconds so should be not a problem with gas.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I used chis video. all you need. just watch multiple times and slow it down
I have to order all the parts, more stuff to order lol!