• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I got confused wen he
local welding shop for nitrogen and regulator. lowes for tubing. Walmart for bags and tape and elastic.
i got everything besides the bag, tape, elastic, toggles, did u get the toggles too?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Right, I may have tried to do carbon monoxide charcoal grill in car lol

I

i187914

May 24, 2018
The complicated thing about the exit bag is it needs enough air flow to allow CO2 (from your breath) to get washed out of the bag but not so much that all of the nitrogen coming in also gets washed out. So you can't fasten it too tightly or too loosely around your neck. This is the mystery I have yet to solve.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
The complicated thing about the exit bag is it needs enough air flow to allow CO2 (from your breath) to get washed out of the bag but not so much that all of the nitrogen coming in also gets washed out. So you can't fasten it too tightly or too loosely around your neck. This is the mystery I have yet to solve.
That would bug me horribly

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I almost feel like the 9mm hollow point back up is a better option. 90% chance of instant painless death if you clip the brain stem. if not ill bleed out and die cause ill be in the woods where nobody will find me. really small chance of being vegtiable then ? yeah.. may be in for the worst night imaginable. but if nitrogen fails and your brain dead then your commited brain dead garabage worse off than you are now.

D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
IMHO even if you fasten the bag tightly there would be ripples on the bag around neck which would leak air if its enough pressure inside.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
I

i187914

May 24, 2018
I'm not sure if pure nitrogen even converts to co2, or it requires oxygen.

Right, as long as you exhale all of the air from your lungs beforehand, after putting on the bag the only incoming gas will be nitrogen. Of course there will be some air left in the bag after you put it on. But as the nitrogen pumps into the bag, the air will slowly be replaced with nitrogen. I don't know what you will be breathing out. But as long as there is room for your exhales and the leftover air to leave the bag around your neck, the volume of incoming nitrogen will quickly start to dominate the small space of the bag. You could probably practice this a few times until you get dizzy - to get comfortable that the concept works.

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Can I use a gas mask, if so where can I purchase one?

H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Well I have almost everything now, I just need a wrench and the bag for head which I have tie trash bag but I kinda want a clear bag. I need to figure out the guage and regulator thing to make sure I know wat setting and that I'm reading it correctly. I feel relief that I have the main stuff now.
I know the posts on this thread has quite a bit been awhile (at least a year old), but can anyone help me with the question about the Hose part for Nitrogen method?

My question is listed in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hose-for-nitrogen-method.21375/