SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I keep getting unbearable guilt about leaving my husband, especially around Christmas time.
I'm going to try to hang myself tommorow, and I have SN on the way in case that fails.
But I just keep getting this feeling of unbearable guilt.
I don't know how to stop it, but I can't keep living like this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: all_pointless, binturong, OnlyMercy and 4 others
H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
I keep getting unbearable guilt about leaving my husband, especially around Christmas time.
I'm going to try to hang myself tommorow, and I have SN on the way in case that fails.
But I just keep getting this feeling of unbearable guilt.
I don't know how to stop it, but I can't keep living like this
Same problem leaving my wife

• Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless, LMLN and Essence
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Same problem leaving my wife
He's got depression too so I'm a bit worried about what's going to happen to him too
But my suicidal feelings are relentless and I've had enough but I don't want to cause him any pain

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN
H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
He's got depression too so I'm a bit worried about what's going to happen to him too
But my suicidal feelings are relentless and I've had enough but I don't want to cause him any pain
Same constant feelings

• Hugs
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I feel the same way, but with my parents. They both have depression, my dad has said he couldn´t go on if I CTB...but God I can´t fucking do this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: all_pointless, ready 2 go, LMLN and 1 other person
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
I feel the same way, but with my parents. They both have depression, my dad has said he couldn´t go on if I CTB...but God I can´t fucking do this anymore.

same boat, fucking killing me (no pun intended)

• Hugs
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Same here. My dad is not in good health and has been waiting to die for the past 20 yrs. By my leaving, it will probably kill him or my POS brother will need to step up. My mom passed away unexpectedly and I have never had the time to even grieve for her as I became his primary caregiver. My mother-in-law will take care of my wife. My closest friend circle grieve but I have always felt I am a burden to them. They say otherwise but feel if I have absolutely nothing more to offer them. They all deserve so much better. So there is a good amount of guilt which may be also being born catholic. I am just so tired of trying this thing called life. I used to feel to not do it as all the people I hate would win. I just don't care anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless and LMLN