C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
Like the title says - it will all end evetually. I was really considering myself of becoming a Great artist. I am just a regular artist working as an actor in not very prestigee theater in Poland. I dreamed big, and recently I found myself doing like a 20% of my biggest dream. It will propably stay the same for my entire lifetime. But after all who cares? I honestly believe there will be time when nothing of this will really matter. Death will come for all of us. Isn't that beautifull? Isn't it a heroizm to keep going for all these years feeling defeated to evetually meet with your trully purpouse - to Die basicly? Death is our home, and isn't that beautifull she is coming for us? One day we will be at home even if you Ask for IT or you don't. Our mother is still waitng for us to take us to the place where is no pain or things to do. She is coming for all of us. We will die even if we don't choose to ctb. Imo accept that you hurt a lot and imagine one day everything will be at peace just like the days before we were Born. Someone will be there faster as we all know. Some of us will chicken out and never ctb, some of us will be 90 yrs old when it happens. None of this matter. How can even a life of 100 yr old woman be compared to the death of a 30 yr old woman via to ctb? It cant, bouth of them are going to the same eternal after death. Life is ending by death by eternal peace. Isn't that wonderful?
No more guilt no more taxes to pay no more things to be done. Only peace. No matter how hhard our lifes can be - the eternal will hug us wiht kindeness and with admiration.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, helloleaf, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Agreed. Death is the great equalizer for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: CantDoIt, wren-briar and CioranEnjoyer
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Oh i can't wait

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and CioranEnjoyer
C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
Even if you believe in god. There's a Great chance his mercy will bring you back to life. To life of joy and fullfilement. Since every god understands your situation and would never punish you for living so long with such horrible conditions. When you decide to ctb who more than him can know your life from a to z. And in the end say : you were bad person you are going to hell".i honestly doubt that. If your ethics and empathy are in shape - no one can judge you badly. Even if you choose to ctb . Every ctb has it's unique storry of suffering, and i cant imagine to punish you for taking that step. If you choose to ctb - god better than anyone else feel your pai,n and I thing it will never be meet with cruelty. Because people commiting suicide are not joking about their's suffering and conditions near them. So yeah any god would understand this.

• Love
Reactions: helloleaf
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Even if you believe in god. There's a Great chance his mercy will bring you back to life. To life of joy and fullfilement. Since every god understands your situation and would never punish you for living so long with such horrible conditions. When you decide to ctb who more than him can know your life from a to z. And in the end say : you were bad person you are going to hell".i honestly doubt that. If your ethics and empathy are in shape - no one can judge you badly. Even if you choose to ctb . Every ctb has it's unique storry of suffering, and i cant imagine to punish you for taking that step. If you choose to ctb - god better than anyone else feel your pai,n and I thing it will never be meet with cruelty. Because people commiting suicide are not joking about their's suffering and conditions near them. So yeah any god would understand this.
Also if there is a God, he gave us the option to choose when we decide to live or die. That's a powerful gift in itself. I just wish the dumb humans would stop preventing more peaceful methods.

Reactions: divinemistress36
C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
Also if there is a God, he gave us the option to choose when we decide to live or die. That's a powerful gift in itself. I just wish the dumb humans would stop preventing more peaceful methods.
Yes, totally i agree - nobody choose their parents, their genes, heights, talents, IQ, and so more. And yet we have to live with consequences of poor outcomes. Things like euthanazia should be as easy to aqquaire as ibuprom is ... If someone don't fit here - why keep this poor souls for suffering for 80 years. Just why

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe this as well