• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I chose a prefix "Venting" because the more appropriate prefix is missing. This isn't venting, it's more like "thinking out loud". And I'll tell you why IMO nobody, including governments, gives a shit about suiciders. Depending on the country, even the more advanced countries, administration and everything government related is usually made in such a way that to force you to give up on what you wanna do. Whether it's start your own business, get a better home, whatever. Add to that the stress at home, since nobody chooses their parents and in what freak of a family they'll be born, some people like us, can't take the stress anymore, or like myself can't stand the thought they'd die alone without a woman's touch and sink into depression and suicidal thoughts. And suddenly the damn government "cares" about you and do whatever they can to stop you from killing yourself. But why are they suddenly so worried about people they never even knew to exist and didn't care about? Because the workers in these hypocritical (sorry, if the spelling is wrong but the proper spelling of this word has always given me a headache) "suicide prevention centres" are on a government salary. And guess where their salaries come from? From the money the government collects from you, meaning your taxes and from the VAT you pay with every purchase. So in reality they don't give a fuck whether you live or die, some of them (if not all of them) would simply tell you "go kill yourself", if they were allowed to do whatever they wanted with impunity. But they care about your money. To the government and the government workers you're nothing but a walking wallet to be drained to the last possible cent. 1 or 100 suiciders are nothing when you sum the taxes they'll pay. But if the government doesn't get on top of the situation, these numbers will increase rapidly like a T-virus infection and the governments stands to lose billions because you've killed yourself and therefore you can't pay taxes anymore.
And the government isn't the only institution that stands to lose billions. The other institution, to which I often refer as "organized crime group" is your christian church. 1 or 100 suiciders not paying their mandatory 10% donation (I used that oxymoron on purpose) are still nothing but if 100,000 or 500,000 people kill themselves, that's a lot of money these parasites are gonna lose and they're not willing to let that happen. So they put that in the ten commands issued by the imaginary friend - because the people who are scared of an invisible force won't dare to take their own life out of fear of "god" and out of fear of going "downstairs".

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm in the UK and ours certainly encourages you to commit suicide unless you pay loads in taxes.

If you are not contributing to society, you are a threat to capitalism and the government will make it easier for you to die than life a good life.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog
sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Jun 23, 2022
They never have, they care about money. In recent years, law has placed a lot of pressure on schools, workplaces, etc to implement "mental health awareness" days, weeks, and whatnot because these environments are known to be unsafe for lots of people—resulting in lots of suicides. The reason they implement these days is so that these facilities and their administrators aren't held liable if say a student commits suicide because they were being relentlessly bullied and no one else was doing anything about it (they usually don't give a shit). Then the responsibility gets placed back on to the student's friends and family because "we had assemblies where we talked about how you should talk to your friends if they look sad, now they killed themselves because you weren't being supportive enough." It's all about money for them, these people seriously couldn't care less if you kill yourself or not, but a lawsuit = loss of money, so here's to "anti-suicide day"!

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
A government will only take actions systematically when they see that the suicide rate has increased in a worrying way for them since the only guarantee of maintaining the system and keeping these pigs in power is that the demographics increase. That is why more and more they have addressed the issue of low birth rates and everything that it implies, the government or the great spheres of power never had a genuine interest in solving the problem of suicide, they are only interested in us continuing to maintain the system, and I am worried that this will end up causing exaggeratedly restrictive measures to be taken that threaten our privacy or integrity just to guarantee one less suicide.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
What do you mean? To understand you better
Valso means that the "cyber" part is basically still developing regarding the technical and societal aspects of the cyberpunk world that haven't come to be in this one....yet.

Last edited:
N

noheart

Mar 14, 2024
They really don't. They dangled MAID for mental illness in Canada only to quickly remove the option when the law was going to pass.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
if trying to solve the reason why people CTB made mega billions then we would see much, much lower rates. same reason why you dont see the homeless problem in the usa being worked on. "too expensive"

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Excellent thread and I believe that is the cold hard truth with a lot of the people in government. They only "care" in the fact that they don't want to look bad and want revenue. However, if someone is destitute enough and are imminently going to CTB or do harm to themselves or others, then the government does step in (even if it results in a temporary detainment for said person). I like how you listed out the examples of both the government seeing people as just money wallets to be drained and the religious institutions see it's congregation and members also as revenue generators, even if it's only 10% of the follower's wages. As a result, especially the religious institutions, like you mentioned, used fear as a controlling tactic in order to brainwash and scare people into not CTB'ing by unsubstantiated threats of punishment in the afterlife and no surprise, the members of the congregation takes it up as unquestionable truth. One of the most feared things in religious institutions is exposing their lies through critical thinking, skepticism, and finding contrary evidence, but I digress.

I am working on a thread that will be similar to your topic and will link your thread to it when I get around it as I think it would share similar points and arguments too.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ya govt only money prolif natal keep ppl pain sffr make money this thermo make more add pain add cmpt make more mchn cruel wrld, this human species awfl nobod care , govt same part species govt awfl all nonsns govt scum prolif