Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
I have always felt a preference for SN method since one of its main advantages was that it could be relatively easy to obtain, but lately SN it is receiving a lot of attention from governments and authorities who are doing everything possible to make it impossible to obtain it, especially in EU where the police are going through the houses requisitioning bottles of SN

Currentley there are still a few suppliers and I think there is still a chance of getting it, but if I suspect that in 1 or 2 years it may become a method as impossible as N.
This scares me a lot as it is my preferred method and I am afraid that when my time comes there will be no way to get it.

I would like to know your opinion, do you think that in a few years it will become as impossible as N, or will there still be enough suppliers?

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I think it will be impossible as N, at least in the developed world, probably globally.

Reactions: Cyndaquil and leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
time to learn how to use dark web
or you will have to go to a less developed country to ctb

Reactions: Cyndaquil
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think you are believing the hype too much.

It's not banned and no one is raiding houses to get it.

Yes Amazon and eBay delete listings for it, you can still easily find it with some creative searching and shipping techniques.

Nembutal has not been made for years so people cannot find that as are looking for a brand name that does not exist. Pento is available in various forms on the DN.

It's best to do your own research that believing some media nonsense.

Reactions: FluffyCat and Cyndaquil