• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bigmanharsh

bigmanharsh

Living in a cosmic joke
Feb 5, 2024
How can i overcome this meaningless fear of mine? I have no intention to keep on living yet I keep up with my meaningless duties and still continue living. It's like my mind wants something different and my body is ignoring my reluctance to keep on living. Every time I decide to do it tonight, I pussy out, just coping in my own mind with thoughts like "What if it gets better?" even if it has only gotten worse the longer i've lived. Any advice on how to overcome this cognitive dissonance?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
You have to feel very bad to succeed in suicide - to live must be so painful that it is impossible to continue. Otherwise, a very courageous act is required. There is nothing harder than overcoming the fear of death. This is not an occation for weakness. I myself have postponed death because of fear, but I know that I have to do it. Practice for suicide like an actor both mentally and physically to familiarize yourself with the method. Then when life is at its most unbearable, as it becomes sooner or later, the method should be done quickly and emotionless.

bigmanharsh

bigmanharsh

Living in a cosmic joke
Feb 5, 2024
You have to feel very bad to succeed in suicide - to live must be so painful that it is impossible to continue. Otherwise, a very courageous act is required. There is nothing harder than overcoming the fear of death. This is not an occation for weakness. I myself have postponed death because of fear, but I know that I have to do it. Practice for suicide like an actor both mentally and physically to familiarize yourself with the method. Then when life is at its most unbearable, as it becomes sooner or later, the method should be done quickly and emotionless.
That does make a lot of sense. There have been points where I have been much more inclined towards suicide but still pussied out. I will take your advice into consideration. Thank you!

danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
How can i overcome this meaningless fear of mine? I have no intention to keep on living yet I keep up with my meaningless duties and still continue living. It's like my mind wants something different and my body is ignoring my reluctance to keep on living. Every time I decide to do it tonight, I pussy out, just coping in my own mind with thoughts like "What if it gets better?" even if it has only gotten worse the longer i've lived. Any advice on how to overcome this cognitive dissonance?
I feel the same as you, it sucks having to keep living when you just want to die, I wish it was easier to end it