• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Now that everyone seems to be finished with the baseless accusations against me, I'll return to the topic.

Unfortunately, the physical altercation deserted the plausibility field and became an authentic occurrence. Where I reside, at least, I can see it happening, and I believe the issue is less ideological and more about the eagerness to defend politicians. The factuality is that most people lack the comprehension of what it means to be on the left or right side. They buy the distorted versions of it that their preferred leader sold them.

It is an effective tool to control the masses, applying the "divide to conquer" technique. Making people believe you are on their side when, most often than not, the "polarization" is an orchestrated fabrication. When you look behind the curtains of their theatrical concatenations, you are confronted with the reality. They are all friends despite their "opposition" façade, voting together on topics that will award them more political traction even when it goes against the wishes of their electors or the moral conduct they claim to have.

You are smashed to the ground until you can't breathe anymore, and it's obliged to surrender by adhering to one of the sectors. Even when you're a part of it, you're not immune to the attacks if you dare to question the official narrative. If you refuse to comply with the complete set of rules imposed, you're ostracized and degraded.

The way they accomplish it, it's by trying to invalidate what you're saying by sticking labels on you, "homophobic, fascist, nazi, communist" seems to be the popular ones. The authenticity of it doesn't matter; anything auxiliary in the shifting of perception that you may be correct or to deviate the attention from an inconvenient truth will suffice.

There's nothing more detrimental to an authoritarian project of power than these people who think for themselves and are not afraid to speak their minds. A neutralization must occur at all costs. The true it's usually the first to die.

Most people also refuse to listen. They are so stuck in their ways and drenched in their own egos to retrocede when necessary. It's also impossible to have mature and respectful discussions with someone that cannot express their arguments without attacking the other. I find it difficult to achieve any level of tolerance towards differences if we keep being censored when we try to express them. Anything that goes against the current predominant tought is repressed.

There's also something that I like to call the "white knight complex". They hold themselves in the highest esteem as the sole bastions of virtue and possessors of truth. They cannot fathom the idea of a group thriving without them. Especially if it's a minority or an impoverished nation.
It's funny how you want to act all persecuted and "smashed to the ground" yet you still clearly have the right and freedom to post this self pitying drivel. Maybe for once you are not the victim.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
This place is not only a playground for the assholes you don't like. The "right side of history" psychos are having a blast calling everyone ______phobic while convincing themselves that they are more virtuous. Don't pretend that only one "side" is misbehaving.
Ironically, engaging with him is the definition of "futile". So there's that. The only reason he hasn't been booted out from here is that the "local authorities" err on his political side. What's crazy is that I also discovered by coincidence that the hard-left squad types that also contributed to prevent his expulsion will repost stuff I wrote on an user wall to more privately react "outraged and disgusted" to what they deliriously thought was "apology of rape". So they monitor and are eager to censor, the usual in these people I guess.

Last edited:
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
This place is not only a playground for the assholes you don't like. The "right side of history" psychos are having a blast calling everyone ______phobic while convincing themselves that they are more virtuous. Don't pretend that only one "side" is misbehaving.
I have only called one person in this thread homophobic and transphobic, and that is because they were. It's not a crime to call something out for what it is.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I think if you have a look at the number of threads begun on such issues by the people you describe as psychos here compared to threads started by "the assholes l don't like" you'll find it's rare to the point of non-existent to find the Woke Mob starting them. I personally have never started a political or opinion-based thread. You show me a "psycho having a blast calling people _____phobic" and I'll show you an asshole opinion they're replying to.
Ironically, engaging with him is the definition of "futile". So there's that. The only reason he hasn't been booted out from here is that the "local authorities" err on his political side. What's crazy is that I also discovered by coincidence that the hard-left squad types that also contributed to prevent his expulsion will repost stuff I wrote on an user wall to more privately react "outraged and disgusted" to what they deliriously thought was "apology of rape". So they monitor and are eager to censor, the usual in these people I guess.
Not sure where repeatedly griping about the people you dislike not being banned falls in with the whole FREE SPEECH thing but it's weird you do this yet again whilst simultaneously blagging about people trying to silence you.

Last edited:
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
It's funny how you want to act all persecuted and "smashed to the ground" yet you still clearly have the right and freedom to post this self pitying drivel. Maybe for once you are not the victim.
Please, stop projecting your thoughts and insecurities unto me. You have nothing substantial to add to the discussion. Go back to your bubble where you don't have to bear the immense pain or witness the crime of someone disagreeing with you. I made clear that there's no desire on my part to engage with you any further, so the nonsensical misrepresentative remarks and the constant addition of your distorted perceptions to my words are exceedingly distasteful.

Find someone else to bother.

Reactions: newave3 and Fragile
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Please, stop projecting your thoughts and insecurities unto me. You have nothing substantial to add to the discussion. Go back to your bubble where you don't have to bear the immense pain or witness the crime of someone disagreeing with you. I made clear that there's no desire on my part to engage with you any further, so the nonsensical misrepresentative remarks and the constant addition of your distorted perceptions to my words are exceedingly distasteful.

Find someone else to bother.
I made plenty of contribution to the discussion, which you ignored because you have no rebuttal. So you go back to your bubble.