• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just beyond horrifying how people can suffer way more from simply trying to leave this hellish existence, the thought of trying to die going wrong absolutely terrifies me. It's just evil how all humans cannot have the choice to peacefully cease existing in a guaranteed way without any fears of it going wrong or it being stopped or interrupted, to be against the right to die is beyond evil.

I find it so disgusting how people even have to research suicide methods in the first place, nobody should ever have to do that, the option to die in peace should always be there. I wish pro-suffering people would just let others die if they want to and not force them to be tormented in this meaningless existence, nobody should ever have to suffer from trying to die going wrong and the fact that they do is beyond unacceptable.

The absence of the right to die means that to me existence really is just slavery and imprisonment, Nembutal/legalised assisted sucide needs to be available for all no matter what, I really despise this evil world where many humans wish to see others suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. They would rather have people end up with brain damage then let them leave peacefully which is just so unbelievably evil, I'm so disgusted by this evil world filled with disgusting humans who love forcing others to suffer.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
I've seen horrifying failed attempts with even a shotgun, where the person is left alive without a face and has just a cranial maw that a hospital feed nutrition into. More than likely they're deaf as well because their eardrums would have been blown out. Fuck that dudes, Switzerland and N here I come!

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I've seen horrifying failed attempts with even a shotgun, where the person is left alive without a face and has just a cranial maw that a hospital feed nutrition into. More than likely they're deaf as well because their eardrums would have been blown out. Fuck that dudes, Switzerland and N here I come!
Good gawd almighty 😱

Reactions: sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I saw this fucked up picture of some high schooler abroad that walked in with a shotgun and shot their bully, turning the gun on themselves afterwards.

The kid with the gun was just a outline of a head with a huge canyon in the middle. blood was like a lake around them and huge chunks of brain littered the floor and wall actually, pretty fucked up haha

This is what happens in other ways when we prevent people from dying peacefully on their terms, a cleanup crew has to deal with a gruesome sight, family witness it also.