• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that death is permanent is exactly why I'd wish for it, I'd never be able to understand those anti-suicide people who act like a permanent solution is something supposedly so bad. For me no matter what existence itself will always be the true problem with ceasing to exist being the solution to this, no longer existing would solve everything for me and bring peace from this existence so undesirable and futile.

I'd always prefer to not exist and I only find comfort in death, permanent non-existence is all that's ideal to me as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, I will never see what's so bad about being unable to suffer in any way, existence is what's bad instead and under no circumstances would I ever wish to be trapped in this existence suffering for decades just to be tortured by old age and die anyway. It's terrifying how there's no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, it's so disturbing to me how one can suffer so unbearably yet not die.

All I've ever wished for is eternal nothingness especially as there are no disadvantages to being unaware for all eternity, I envy those who no longer exist as they are no longer burdened with this existence and it isn't their problem anymore but of course only never existing is true perfection, I wish I never existed more than anything.

• Informative
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and DepressedDude
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
we simply don't know whether death is permanent if you take it at face value then what you see is what you get then yes death is the end of one life but is that the end for all time, it might be possible that with infinite time you'd simply exist again