A

aperthmanarchist

Aug 6, 2024
Hello all,

I am not for a violent Exit. The thoughts are with me everyday, sometimes non-stop, to end my Life, to take my Exit. Having been employed in High Risk Work, or even just driving a car, I am forever thinking about ending my Exit. At Work, it was easier to convince myself not to do this, the follow-on effects to my work comrades would be too much. I am unemployed at the moment, I have limited social contact, my parental units are thousands of kilometres away. I have been waiting out their deaths for almost 10 years now, so my Exit will not be a burden to them, but I can wait no longer. Recently my father went thru some hectic health related events. It provided an opportunity to catch up with my parental units in person, the first in over ≈5 years. It dawned on me then, that I cannot wait for their deaths, and I know it will bring much pain to them, I cannot wait. I must take my Exit, lately the pain of my mental scar has become too much, and I grow frustrated with the fact that I am still alive, I still have not located the Exit.

I have opted for the Carbon Monoxide method. I have obtained 95-98% Sulfuric acid, and 85% Formic acid. I am going to either go for a nominal small reaction, or double. For double, I will be mixing 370mL of Formic acid with 500mL of Sulfuric acid. I have a 1000mL round bottom flask, or a 2000mL conical flask. I will place either flask into a large PTFE container. The bung on the container, located at the base has asealed tube running into a 1L bottle of tap water, with ≈500mL of water. The tube will entre the 1L bottle below the water line, this is my method to filter the reaction from the PTFE container, with the aim of drawing filtered CO thru another longer tube in the lid of the 1L water bottle. I do not have a mask, or nasal tubes, so I will be shaving, and taping the tube to my face, with the end of the tube in my mouth. I have done a dry run of this, and the pressure is observed in the water bottle. The only thing I really want to improve on is, the mixing of the reagents, I am out of money, and I do not want to be emptying one part into another part, and having the reaction become violent, instant. I will work on the dripper, and may have to dig around for some lose change and buy some PTFE tube from the hardware store. The dripper will just be an inverted glass bottle, the smaller of the two acids, with a sealed PTFE tube punctured thru the lid. The inverted glass will be suspended in the larger container with steel rod off-cuts I have lying around.

I plan setuping in the shower, it has a very a lengthy base, and only a curtain dividing from the rest of the bathroom. I will be sitting down here, with my Exit contraption beside me, with the breather tube fixed to my mouth. I most likely will strip down, or be in minimal clothing. The door will be closed with warning label printed and affixed to it, as well as the CO contraption. I have no house mates, and am expecting no visitors. I am excited, and for the first time in years, I feel like I have moved to a new part of the World, and made the next exciting step in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, Zhendou and pthnrdnojvsc
A

aperthmanarchist

Aug 6, 2024
I have made some adjustments to the CO contraption. I will use 3mm PTFE tube that will be the improvised dripper. I have secured the glass bottle of sulfuric acid to the inside of the lid of the 20L PTFE container, using Sikaflex 221 automotive adhesive. I made a penetration in the lid for a short length of 3mm PTFE tube, this will dangle into the 1000mL glass bottle containing the formic acid, I will compress the end of the tube to slow the drip. The lid of the container has one hole for a lenght of 3mm PTFE tube to run out, and into the water filter. This will be the transfer guide for the CO gas. I now have two holes in the lid of the 1L water filter, I am only going to use at most 250mL of water in this, maybe even less, I suspect as my breathing becomes more laboured, providing enuf of a vacuum on this device will become difficult. The other hole is for the feed to my cake hole. I have shaved, and will probably make an oblique cut laterally along the tube to increase the aperture on which to draw.

I checked out FutureMe regarding sending my final communications to my parental units, and close comrades here in Perth, but it is no good, instead, I have leased a super cheap Virtual Private Server (VPS), spun up an instance of FreeBSD, and tested an automated, or time delayed email from that using only commands that ship with FreeBSD.

My message will be brief, however, I will link my profile here in the mail, I just hope that my time delayed messages here go thru, and my parental units, and friends can read them.

I have also thought about using a garden hose as the feed tube to my cake hole, however, I am still undecided.

I will probably also dose up on my Q-dreams, there is also some K in the freezer, has been there for years, might take that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find what you search for.

T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Good luck, I hope you have a peaceful journey.

Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Hello all,

I am not for a violent Exit. The thoughts are with me everyday, sometimes non-stop, to end my Life, to take my Exit. Having been employed in High Risk Work, or even just driving a car, I am forever thinking about ending my Exit. At Work, it was easier to convince myself not to do this, the follow-on effects to my work comrades would be too much. I am unemployed at the moment, I have limited social contact, my parental units are thousands of kilometres away. I have been waiting out their deaths for almost 10 years now, so my Exit will not be a burden to them, but I can wait no longer. Recently my father went thru some hectic health related events. It provided an opportunity to catch up with my parental units in person, the first in over ≈5 years. It dawned on me then, that I cannot wait for their deaths, and I know it will bring much pain to them, I cannot wait. I must take my Exit, lately the pain of my mental scar has become too much, and I grow frustrated with the fact that I am still alive, I still have not located the Exit.

I have opted for the Carbon Monoxide method. I have obtained 95-98% Sulfuric acid, and 85% Formic acid. I am going to either go for a nominal small reaction, or double. For double, I will be mixing 370mL of Formic acid with 500mL of Sulfuric acid. I have a 1000mL round bottom flask, or a 2000mL conical flask. I will place either flask into a large PTFE container. The bung on the container, located at the base has asealed tube running into a 1L bottle of tap water, with ≈500mL of water. The tube will entre the 1L bottle below the water line, this is my method to filter the reaction from the PTFE container, with the aim of drawing filtered CO thru another longer tube in the lid of the 1L water bottle. I do not have a mask, or nasal tubes, so I will be shaving, and taping the tube to my face, with the end of the tube in my mouth. I have done a dry run of this, and the pressure is observed in the water bottle. The only thing I really want to improve on is, the mixing of the reagents, I am out of money, and I do not want to be emptying one part into another part, and having the reaction become violent, instant. I will work on the dripper, and may have to dig around for some lose change and buy some PTFE tube from the hardware store. The dripper will just be an inverted glass bottle, the smaller of the two acids, with a sealed PTFE tube punctured thru the lid. The inverted glass will be suspended in the larger container with steel rod off-cuts I have lying around.

I plan setuping in the shower, it has a very a lengthy base, and only a curtain dividing from the rest of the bathroom. I will be sitting down here, with my Exit contraption beside me, with the breather tube fixed to my mouth. I most likely will strip down, or be in minimal clothing. The door will be closed with warning label printed and affixed to it, as well as the CO contraption. I have no house mates, and am expecting no visitors. I am excited, and for the first time in years, I feel like I have moved to a new part of the World, and made the next exciting step in my life.
I hear nasal cannula is ridiculously cheap compared to mask but whatever works. I was planning on this method but I do have housemates and limited resources. I cannot afford to experiment or fail. However I wish you good luck in your endeavors and if possible, could you post a picture of the complete setup? I'm sure it'll help someone in the future but ofcourse you're not obligated to

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Is the CO2 method physically painful?
I can see how the mixture of chemicals has its advantage over inert gas methods. as pressurised gas and regulators can be noisy, and the nose created is unique.
meaning a gas tang and regulator could arise suspicion.

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Wish I could hire your services to make the contraption for me, this shit sounds way too complicated for me lmao

Placo

Placo

Global Mod
Feb 14, 2024
So from what little I understand you could create CO via chemical reaction? Congrats on the well thought out method and good luck!

A

aperthmanarchist

Aug 6, 2024
The setup could probably be simpler. I did fuck up with the dripper, the PTFE tube from the inverted acid bottle. The acid dripped too fast into the other glass jar with the other acid and caused a rather violent reaction, resulting in acids rising and spilling out of the glass jar inside the larger chamber. Sucks. I am out of money, and need to replace the formic acid now.

I used the Peaceful Pill eHandbook as the basis for my CO chemical reaction. They call it the COGen. I cannot find the version of the book I had online, their COGen is smaller and more compact, I had to use what I had at home. The current version of the book I find online do not have the extra step of passing the reaction gasses thru a water filter, tho, I am sure they used to have a version where they did this.
I found a copy of the somewhere on this site (this place needs a sitemap FFS) https://bunkr.si/d/STZOEANPJhEjC, it has an early version of the COGen with the water flirtation stage. In this edition of the book, they call it the GULPS.

Last edited: