• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it such a disturbing, terrible tragedy how life even exists at all, no matter what existence will always be an abomination that causes nothing but suffering and is ultimately responsible for all suffering that exists. To exist as a conscious being in this hellish reality will always be a curse, just the fact that life evolved in the first place and caused so much endless torture, senseless pain and cruelty truly is so incredibly horrifying. Existence itself truly is just nothing more than a virus that causes so much suffering and harm, it will always be tragic to me how life exists instead of peaceful, perfect non-existence for all eternity, why does life have to exist when eternal nothingness is perfection.

I'm always disgusted by how humans choose to so harmfully impose existence, all they are doing is creating pain and problems there was never a need for in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. To me existence truly is just slavery and imprisonment as we were so cruelly forced here due to the selfish actions of others where we are slaves to the decaying flesh prison that is the human body cursed with the ability to suffer so extremely all while being aware of the futility of it all, just waiting to die and slowly dying.

And yet they make suicide methods inaccessible even despite the fact that existence is the most hellish abomination that was totally unnecessary and useless in the first place, all that I see as desirable is the eternal absence of existence. It's beautiful to think of being permanently unconscious where all is finally forgotten about, only death can bring peace but only never existing is true prevention, life never should have existed at all.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Life is only good at distributing entropy, consciousness is some kind of aberration.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Life is truly a despicable abomination. The world is a prison we cannot escape from. Suffering, misery pain, torture, sadness is the only guarantee. I will never understand how some people enjoy life, it is truly mind boggling.
I can go on for days and write pages and pages on why life is truly awful, but I am just too tired mentally and physically

Hopefully one day when we cease to exist this will all be over and we can be at peace, free from this torturous, living hell

Reactions: divinemistress36