Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
One of my previous posts was about how social media is garbage. But guess what, it isn't suprising anymore.

After reading about only a few of the horrible crimes that humans have committed on others without remorse including violent sexual assault, wrongful confinement, mutilation, torture that would put medieval tortures to shame, I have come to the conclusion that isn't suprising how garbage social media is.

I was a bit naive, thinking that those who use social media and spew all kinds of uncensored crap like extremely racist jokes, sexual assault jokes, misogyny, and much more - are just stupid keyboard trolls until I saw some of them double down and defend their extremely hateful positions with such vigor and frenzy that it made me wonder.

What if they are not just keyboard morons ? These could very well be real world rapists, pedophiles, sadists, psychopathic murderers, and I would be stupid to argue with them thinking they are just keyboard clowns.

There's isn't any way to know much about someone unless you have some kind of real proof, whether the person commenting below you is a non-hostile human or a hostile one.

Reactions: theboy and Celerity
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
the internet is full of false and fake personalities, you will never know the truth of whos behind those keyboards, but to be honest, even in real life, how can you trust someone is who they say they are?

this is why I dislike people, you can't trust anyone, UNLESS you have known them all your life, but even those fuckers can surprise you!

Reactions: Un- and Painless_end