• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

It was all perfect. Dark and quiet. Until two idiots of opposite genders decided to have sex and now we're here in this chaos, desperate to find a way out of it and return to where we came from. Every day a new poor soul is born in this hell hole and some of them will have to go through the same experiences we had that got us on this forum for self termination. This is the story of the big joke that is existence. You're born, you get to suffer and sometimes feel positive emotions, then you die and all of your dreams, ambitions, feelings and hopes disappear with you in the void.
fe7d6a3bb7e0b9f19e6d5df714cd0567.png

I

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I have Asperger's Syndrome and Autism runs in our family big time. If I had a kid, it may skip them and hit their kids, so I would be inflicting my life onto not just possibly my child, but their children, and their grandchildren, and an entire generation of people.

Nobody gives a shit about people with ASDs, social services pretend we don't exist, schools don't want them, I got excluded from society at a young age 'for my own good' and sent to a special school where I missed out on all my exams and got set up for a worthless existence living off welfare and my family. I am a drain on my mother who has to pay for support for me because I can't manage my own life. I am a shining example of why more people should choose not to have kids.

For me to do this to a child would be nothing short of abuse, for me to bring a kid into the same world that has inflicted this rotten existence onto me would be nothing short of abuse and torture.

They'd probably be medicated and face horrendous withdrawal like me, I'd just be starting exactly the same cycle of destruction that is my existence, all over again

So many people treat it like some kind of life achievement, it's the norm to have kids. Do they ever stop to think that the hardships they've faced will only be passed onto the said kids? Chances are the kids will face far worse than the parents too, the world is dying, it's only a matter of time before something happens to the world.

I don't know, some kind of apocalypse scenario is coming, I have always said that, disease comes to cull us, something from space, our own hand, nuclear war etc, I don't know what the death throes of humanity will look like but it WILL happen, it's just a matter of time. Nature will shake us from her back like a dog shakes away fleas.

Look at dinosaurs, the most powerful creatures to ever walk the earth, wiped out of existence in what seems to be just a very short time.Some survived to evolve into birds etc, I am not saying ALL humans will be lost to this event, but it will happen sooner or later. Such an event will make children mean something again, children will mean hope.

. Nobody asks me about this when they ask me if I want kids. I spose I would share it, but to a lot of people it must sound like I am somehow denying a kid a life, lol. I can't stand those types of people, they should walk a day in my shoes then say that.

This world loves people like me, we're like chewing tobacco or gum in the gaping gobs of the world, chewed until we are devoid of everything, then spat out into the rubbish.

Yeah, I am one hell of an antinatalist.

I don't think I would be capable of having kids anyway, my body is fucked, having a copper coil in a bit, not taking any chances while I am still stuck here, it'll probably add to my horrendous pain I have in that area, but it's the least of the two evils and I need reminding how much effort I must put into getting out of this shithole.