tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Im done. The day has come. I don't have the best method, but I'm going as hard as I can with it. Diphenhydramine+Dextromethorphan. Yes. My method will be overdose. I know maybe like 2% recorded succession rate? BUT. I've gotten insanely close in the past, with this exact combination. I'm gonna lock myself in my car and take all the pills. Im using the apparent LD50 of dph being 50mg/KG and take 3,000mg. Now im not aware of DXM's true human LD50 but I do know the brand coricidin HBP. Has these quite deadly pill in high amounts, the little red CCC's they contain 30mg dxm hbr and 4mg CPM. chlorpheniramine maleate or something I believe is the name, I've only at most took 3 boxes of these pills, 16 a box =48x4= 192mg CPM. I felt like I died and passed out and went to hell. I'm certain if I combine 5 boxes of coricidin and 3,000mg of dph I can do it. What are y'all's thoughts. I need to be gone today ASAP please let me know any other better ways

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Booman, Praestat_Mori, Dai and 2 others
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
Best of luck with your plans ❤️ I hope you find peace

vinlander

vinlander

Skinning my arm to feel something
Aug 28, 2024
Im done. The day has come. I don't have the best method, but I'm going as hard as I can with it. Diphenhydramine+Dextromethorphan. Yes. My method will be overdose. I know maybe like 2% recorded succession rate? BUT. I've gotten insanely close in the past, with this exact combination. I'm gonna lock myself in my car and take all the pills. Im using the apparent LD50 of dph being 50mg/KG and take 3,000mg. Now im not aware of DXM's true human LD50 but I do know the brand coricidin HBP. Has these quite deadly pill in high amounts, the little red CCC's they contain 30mg dxm hbr and 4mg CPM. chlorpheniramine maleate or something I believe is the name, I've only at most took 3 boxes of these pills, 16 a box =48x4= 192mg CPM. I felt like I died and passed out and went to hell. I'm certain if I combine 5 boxes of coricidin and 3,000mg of dph I can do it. What are y'all's thoughts. I need to be gone today ASAP please let me know any other better ways
That's a great plan, even if you described your last attempt as "hell" and still are willingly doing it again i hope you find peace, as long there is no interruption you will be fine, considering that this dose will probably do the job… so welp, i guess that's a goodbye. I never talked to you before this post but i wish your transition to be peaceful, rest easy bro 💪🏻

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find the peace you search for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find peace!

I need to be gone today ASAP please let me know any other better ways
Why asap today? Sounds a bit impulsive.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
While I may not have medical knowledge to claim anything I wish you to find what you're looking for. ❤️ 💜

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
No judgement but that seems like a risky road to take. I know a person who has to wear a colostomy bag because of an attempt with dph.
I personally think you should take a day to really think things through with all possible outcomes, both desired & undesired, before carrying this out.
That being said, I do hope that whatever choices you make I hope in the end you find a place of peace & hope🌹💔