• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
There are few days where I feel a bit better and don't want to die, but most the time I want to die.

If I could magically cure my anxiety, depression, anhedonia, PTSD, bipolar, and also be accepted by society, then maybe i would not want to die. But that doesn't seem likely at all

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
Honestly, yeah. If only I had a more peaceful history I'd probably be writing books and doing things that are considered meaningful. Everything "fun" from my life is gone and I lost everything. I'm broke, I'm extremely lonely and I'm almost always in pain. On top of that my mental pain deteriorated into physical pain, and even my unhealthy coping strategies don't help much. I have nothing to hold on to, but the fear of me failing even ctb is scaring the hell out of me. I'm just slowly rotting away and praying that I could find a peaceful way of leaving this cruel world as soon as possible.