• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Someday you might be ready to consider letting go of the strong feelings against your parents for your own sake. Because those feelings hurt you more than the people who have wronged you...
How about I bankroll you but sneak into your room, molest you every day at night, and then tell you that I'll kill you if you tell anyone? Would you forgive me?

No? Then why should I forgive my parents?

Reactions: Yavannah, NumbItAll, ForgottenAgain and 2 others
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
And I think my parents weren't prepared for a kid... I really don't know why they had me.
Mine definitely were unprepared. Both for me and my sister.
And very backwards psychology and psychiatry (with the latter being a stigma) in the country.
You don't even try to make counter-arguments, you're straight up "don't criticize parents they could be suicidal people who are on this forum"
And that actually reminds the entitlement these parents show here and there.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
S

SuicidalBoredom

Apr 26, 2024
We happen to be created by a really shitty creator: evolution. Evolution made us procreate without thinking, just like animals. Now humanity has an obligation to end all suffering. Read more about this on Efilism's website.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Yavannah, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
How about I bankroll you but sneak into your room, molest you every day at night, and then tell you that I'll kill you if you tell anyone? Would you forgive me?

No? Then why should I forgive my parents?
They have not deserved your forgiveness. But you deserve inner peace.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The exchange between Chinaski and Jorms_McGander sort of reminded me of the debate between Slavoj Zizek and Jordan Peterson. (not because they are similar characters rather the nature of the debate itself). I doubt this post (and this comparison) will add much maturity. I had the feeling there was a crowd on both sides which eagerly liked the posts of the protagonists.
It was interesting to read despite the fact I did not know all the technical terms. I think compared with most posts on here it had a high quality and contained a lot of sophisticated thoughts. At the same time it felt like a battle of wits and some sort of contest which reminded me of the former mentioned debate.

Not sure about my intention with this post. I think both sides presented valid arguments. It was a thoughtful exchange but at the same time this contest character gave it a bittersweet taste. Still way better than most interactions/exchanges you read on here. I could imagine that both participants can agree that the former comparison is somewhat ridiculous. I just noticed I add to the contest character by leaving this comment. uwu.

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The exchange between Chinaski and Jorms_McGander sort of reminded me of the debate between Slavoj Zizek and Jordan Peterson.
Desperate to know which of us is which

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Desperate to know which of us is which
I thought of the same. But exactly this wasn't point. It was only the nature of the debate that reminded me of it. The protagonists were not similar.