• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've recently stumbled upon this article covering online pharmacies supposedly selling DIY hormones to children. This article repeats the same sentiment. In both articles they claim that online pharmacies sell hormones to children and go into detail how there should be a crack down on these websites, in one article they specifically mention how the UK Online Safety Bill will be used to do that, once it's implemented.
They don't provide any evidence for their claims in these articles, there is no evidence that any of this is happening on a wide scale. Instead they mention the rising numbers of adoIescents identifying as trans to back up their narrative that children obtain hormones online. While it's true that the current social climate enables trans people to come out earlier than before - which is a good thing, there is no reason to believe that a disproportionately large amount of trans teens would buy hormones over the internet as a result of that. That's an unfouded claim and belongs into the realm of fantasy. There is simply no data to back that up. As someone who has been active in the trans community for years I can say from an anecdotal viewpoint that children don't buy their hormones over the internet, at least not the degree that would justify the fear mongering of the media. Most people that use online pharmacies to access hormones for their transition are actually adults. There are many different reasons why adults do DIY transition, for example high medical costs, long waiting lists or even no access to health care at all. There is a lot of gatekeeping in the medical community happening that makes it difficult for trans people to obtain hormones. These articles[1][2] go into detail about the reasons why people turn to DIY transition. This medical article does the same. So there is an actual benefit of these online pharmacies providing hormones to transgeder adults because there are many people in our community that for whatever reason are unable to obtain hormones the conventional way - and it saves lives.

Here is a quote from the Atlantic article, which I've linked previously, so far it's the most charitable article covering this subject. And I share this sentiment. It's a known fact that lack of medical access to start your transition increases the suicide rate. If transitioning the covnentional way isn't an option, DIY hormones fill an important gap. The solution to this problem is obviously easier and more affordable access to trans health care. Simply cracking down on those online pharmacies as some media outlets suggested, isn't gonna solve the problem. Same applies to this forum by the way.

My point is, you have places that provide life saving medication to trans people. That's a good thing. The social-conservative branch of the media doesn't like that. And they fabricate a made up narrative that mainly trans children purchase these DIY hormones and that's totally not true. But they use that argument to justify cracking down on these places and make life harder even for consenting adults, for example with the grotesque Online Safety Bill in the UK. Now here is the problem. Even if that claim was true, even if teens bought those hormones from online pharmacies - why would that be?

Let's take a look at recent headlines.

So you have a trend towards banning trans-affirming health care for transgender youth. Again, we're talking about life saving measures. It's cruel and inhumane to deprive trans youth from appropiate medical care for a condition that requires immediate treatment, which in some cases include medical intervention.
Here are some studies confirming the importance of trans-affirmig medical care.
https://www.jahonline.org/article/S1054-139X(21)00568-1/fulltext (suicide rate of trans youth decreased by 40%) + articles[1][2] breaking it down

The NHS just recently backstabbed the trans community again, stating that most trans children just go through a phase without actually backing that up with any data.
That's a lie and here is the rebuttal.
Here are some studies directly debunking the notion that trans children go through a phase.
https://publications.aap.org/pediat...nder-Identity-5-Years-After-Social-Transition + article breaking it down

Maybe the solution to the problem discussed in the two articles that encouraged me to write this thread aren't a crack down on online pharmacies. The problems are a hostile political and social atmosphere that leads to a crack down on trans rights, specifically access to medical care, which will increase harm and therefore bad mental health and essentially lead to suicide. There is a reason why trans people have a high suicide attempt rate, it's exactly bullshit like that and we're tired of this nonsense. I really hope politicans all around the world would stop playing with our lives and finally do the right thing - listen to the science. There is a medical and scientific consensus on the treatment of gender dysphoria, youth included. And I would really appreciate if the news stopped with the fear mongering about trans people in general.
All we want is to live in peace. And we have a right to live our best life, that includes making our own decisions and we are so tired of being used as pawns for political points. We're just humans, it's not that difficult to show some respect because life is already difficult as it, without your cotribution to our suffering. Thank you.

There is more I'd like to add to this topic and I might update this thread with more information in the future. There is a lot of misinformation going around regarding trans issues but I think I'm satisfied so far.
Some extra information. For the people that aware about the Amazon lawsuit regarding the sale of SN and the past few articles covering this forum, you've maybe noticed that they used a very similiar strategy here to justify a crack down on something they consider harmful, in this particular case trans-affirming medication that are mostly used by adults - but they're hiding their true agenda behind children who supposedly buy these hormones, they pretend it's children buying these hormones when that's not true - at least not in the implied quantities. And they did the exact same thing in their coverage of this forum because that's what creates social outrage. The Facebook group of the people opposing this forum specifically discussed using the minor angle to get this forum deplatformed when it's obviously a forum for adults and everyone else gets a boot. It's a common strategy of the conservative playbook to make up a boogey man that supposedly affects children and then you take the outrage and weaponize it to crack down on the rights of adults. This forum has seen this treatment for the past 3 years and social-conservatives have been playing that game for decades. I could name many issues where this happened. And trans issues are facing the same treatment right now, as you can see in the huge crack down on trans rights in some countries, hidden as 'legitimate and sincere concerns' for minors - they're simply trying to make it more difficult to transition in general, it's an attempt to legislate trans people out of society. Because that's their actual goal, social-conservative bullshit. When it comes the right to die, when it comes trans issues - it's simply social-conservative cancer and both cases affect bodily autonomy - what a fucking surprise. That's their enemy and that's why I as a trans person see so many similiarities in the stratetgies employed to wage war on these issues. Again, I'm not comparing trans related issues with the right to die because they're fundamentally different but the strategy to crack down on them are the same because both affect bodily autonomy and in both cases it outrages conservatives. Very important disclaimer.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. That's extremely upsetting but unsurprising that social conservatives are trying to reduce access to online pharmacies. I can't speak towards rates of children getting hormones online, but I know that I managed to order hormones online when I was a teenager. My parents refused to allow me to take puberty suppressants or cross sex hormones, so I took matters into my own hands. For as much progress it feels like we've made over the years, trans issues being in the mainstream has caused reactionary conservatives to desperately try to take it all away. It's depressing to think that if conservatives get their way with this, it will actually be more difficult for people to transition now than it was ten+ years ago.

I don't think cis people well ever understand how traumatic it is to go through the wrong puberty. People will never be convinced no matter how much data or evidence you show them, because "trans bad/save the kids" etc. I'm just so tired of it all.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I used to be transphonic. Like.. Almost comparable to these guys that you're mentioning, @RainAndSadness. It came down to ignorance. I didn't know any trans people. I didn't know what they went through. I only knew.. The stereotype. The "you're a bigot" stuff.

It's the trans people on SaSu than really changed my mind on the entire thing. There's not a current day demographic more horrifically treated than trans people. As a black man, I don't think I'm exaggerating. I can't even imagine how.. Every day, people I don't even know are debating whether or not I should be alive. They're arguing whether I have the right to be who I am. It's.. I don't know how I'd cope.

My point is, is that more and more people by the day are sympathising with you guys. It's horrible right now, but, maybe, in the future everything will be much better.

Unfortunately, you can't call out someone's ignorance.. And, wouldn't you know, the most ignorant people on the planet are the people making the damn laws.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I've recently stumbled upon this article covering online pharmacies supposedly selling DIY hormones to children. This article repeats the same sentiment. In both articles they claim that online pharmacies sell hormones to children and go into detail how there should be a crack down on these websites, in one article they specifically mention how the UK Online Safety Bill will be used to do that, once it's implemented.
They don't provide any evidence for their claims in these articles, there is no evidence that any of this is happening on a wide scale. Instead they mention the rising numbers of adoIescents identifying as trans to back up their narrative that children obtain hormones online. While it's true that the current social climate enables trans people to come out earlier than before - which is a good thing, there is no reason to believe that a disproportionately large amount of trans teens would buy hormones over the internet as a result of that. That's an unfouded claim and belongs into the realm of fantasy. There is simply no data to back that up. As someone who has been active in the trans community for years I can say from an anecdotal viewpoint that children don't buy their hormones over the internet, at least not the degree that would justify the fear mongering of the media. Most people that use online pharmacies to access hormones for their transition are actually adults. There are many different reasons why adults do DIY transition, for example high medical costs, long waiting lists or even no access to health care at all. There is a lot of gatekeeping in the medical community happening that makes it difficult for trans people to obtain hormones. These articles[1][2] go into detail about the reasons why people turn to DIY transition. This medical article does the same. So there is an actual benefit of these online pharmacies providing hormones to transgeder adults because there are many people in our community that for whatever reason are unable to obtain hormones the conventional way - and it saves lives.

Here is a quote from the Atlantic article, which I've linked previously, so far it's the most charitable article covering this subject. And I share this sentiment. It's a known fact that lack of medical access to start your transition increases the suicide rate. If transitioning the covnentional way isn't an option, DIY hormones fill an important gap. The solution to this problem is obviously easier and more affordable access to trans health care. Simply cracking down on those online pharmacies as some media outlets suggested, isn't gonna solve the problem. Same applies to this forum by the way.

View attachment 100845

My point is, you have places that provide life saving medication to trans people. That's a good thing. The social-conservative branch of the media doesn't like that. And they fabricate a made up narrative that mainly trans children purchase these DIY hormones and that's totally not true. But they use that argument to justify cracking down on these places and make life harder even for consenting adults, for example with the grotesque Online Safety Bill in the UK. Now here is the problem. Even if that claim was true, even if teens bought those hormones from online pharmacies - why would that be?

Let's take a look at recent headlines.

So you have a trend towards banning trans-affirming health care for transgender youth. Again, we're talking about life saving measures. It's cruel and inhumane to deprive trans youth from appropiate medical care for a condition that requires immediate treatment, which in some cases include medical intervention.
Here are some studies confirming the importance of trans-affirmig medical care.
https://www.jahonline.org/article/S1054-139X(21)00568-1/fulltext (suicide rate of trans youth decreased by 40%) + articles[1][2] breaking it down

The NHS just recently backstabbed the trans community again, stating that most trans children just go through a phase without actually backing that up with any data.
That's a lie and here is the rebuttal.
Here are some studies directly debunking the notion that trans children go through a phase.
https://publications.aap.org/pediat...nder-Identity-5-Years-After-Social-Transition + article breaking it down

Maybe the solution to the problem discussed in the two articles that encouraged me to write this thread aren't a crack down on online pharmacies. The problems are a hostile political and social atmosphere that leads to a crack down on trans rights, specifically access to medical care, which will increase harm and therefore bad mental health and essentially lead to suicide. There is a reason why trans people have a high suicide attempt rate, it's exactly bullshit like that and we're tired of this nonsense. I really hope politicans all around the world would stop playing with our lives and finally do the right thing - listen to the science. There is a medical and scientific consensus on the treatment of gender dysphoria, youth included. And I would really appreciate if the news stopped with the fear mongering about trans people in general.
All we want is to live in peace. And we have a right to live our best life, that includes making our own decisions and we are so tired of being used as pawns for political points. We're just humans, it's not that difficult to show some respect because life is already difficult as it, without your cotribution to our suffering. Thank you.

There is more I'd like to add to this topic and I might update this thread with more information in the future. There is a lot of misinformation going around regarding trans issues but I think I'm satisfied so far.
Some extra information. For the people that aware about the Amazon lawsuit regarding the sale of SN and the past few articles covering this forum, you've maybe noticed that they used a very similiar strategy here to justify a crack down on something they consider harmful, in this particular case trans-affirming medication that are mostly used by adults - but they're hiding their true agenda behind children who supposedly buy these hormones, they pretend it's children buying these hormones when that's not true - at least not in the implied quantities. And they did the exact same thing in their coverage of this forum because that's what creates social outrage. The Facebook group of the people opposing this forum specifically discussed using the minor angle to get this forum deplatformed when it's obviously a forum for adults and everyone else gets a boot. It's a common strategy of the conservative playbook to make up a boogey man that supposedly affects children and then you take the outrage and weaponize it to crack down on the rights of adults. This forum has seen this treatment for the past 3 years and social-conservatives have been playing that game for decades. I could name many issues where this happened. And trans issues are facing the same treatment right now, as you can see in the huge crack down on trans rights in some countries, hidden as 'legitimate and sincere concerns' for minors - they're simply trying to make it more difficult to transition in general, it's an attempt to legislate trans people out of society. Because that's their actual goal, social-conservative bullshit. When it comes the right to die, when it comes trans issues - it's simply social-conservative cancer and both cases affect bodily autonomy - what a fucking surprise. That's their enemy and that's why I as a trans person see so many similiarities in the stratetgies employed to wage war on these issues. Again, I'm not comparing trans related issues with the right to die because they're fundamentally different but the strategy to crack down on them are the same because both affect bodily autonomy and in both cases it outrages conservatives. Very important disclaimer.
If there were some species of genetic engineering that could make me 6'8 280 pounds of solid muscle, with platinum blond hair and blue eyes......I should move heaven and earth to obtain it, and consequences be damned. Same for people who are transgender, if thats what YOU want then it should be legal.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Every single drug on earth should become unregulated because the healthcare system is already doing a terrible job anyway. They don't deserve to be the ones to judge.

We humans can regulate ourselves. Everything is already a weapon (cars, gasoline, fire etc). If we wanted to go on mindless rampages, we would have already.

Regulation of drugs is unnecessary. some will say I'm irresponsible for saying that but I stand by that.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Every single drug on earth should become unregulated because the healthcare system is already doing a terrible job anyway. They don't deserve to be the ones to judge.

We humans can regulate ourselves. Everything is already a weapon (cars, gasoline, fire etc). If we wanted to go on mindless rampages, we would have already.

Regulation of drugs is unnecessary. some will say I'm irresponsible for saying that but I stand by that.
Regulation of drugs is important to a certain extent. Less to prevent access and more to ensure that you're receiving the thing you're attempting to acquire. Regulation means that if you buy pill x it will be pill x and won't be laced with y to get you addicted. I'm also in favour of some regulation to make sure that if there's a limited supply of a life saving medication that random people who don't need it can't stockpile it to sell or something. Obviously there should be higher quantities of many drugs and they should be made accessible. I'm not against self medicating or diy hormones and those being made inaccessible to people is cruel and messed up. I'm just trying to say that no regulations would create its own problems.

In closing, screw the people taking away things that people need or that don't cause cause harm and screw transphobia.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
. I'm just trying to say that no regulations would create its own problems
Regulation is NOT my issue.

The thing is, my point is, that pharmaceutical companies are demons. They are litteral demons who are lonely hungry so How can anyone feel safe about the state of things right now?

What I said is, I want to see it crumble. These evil people can't be trusted so I'd rather have anarchy in the hands of the people than anarchy in the hands of these "people".

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Very interesting read @RainAndSadness. It's also disturbing how bullshit like this propagates and turns into harmful and nonsensical policy.

Transphobes mostly come from the "facts don't care about your feelings" crowd yet ALL of their so called evidence is based on how transgender people make THEM feel. It's bonkers honestly. They have nothing, no numbers, no studies, no clues, no evidence, no hypothesis, no figures, no graphs no... It's so apparent how asinine their entire argument is, yet they wield so much power and in turn sow so much pain.

Matt Walsh is a prominent American conservative who is making an entire documentary about the "dangers of transgenderism" yet he cannot answer even the most basic questions about his entire premise. It's embarrassing.

And they're all like this, anti-trans activists. Every. Single. One. Completely empty-headed hate monsters. Fuck this world.

It's embarrassing.

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
but if we let the children (teens) go on hrt they might do irreversible things to their bodies, unlike normal puberty, tattoos, ear piercings, circumcision, and all other normal non-body-altering things!!! there's no way a kid could be 100% sure of what they want, unlike plastic surgery and tattoos again!!! wtf is a puberty blocker.

....urgh. i'm planning to try and go on HRT the legal way but theres probably gonna be a waiting period spanning from one month to over a year, the temptation of just buying it online instead is way greater than it should be lol.

B

bloberta

Mar 14, 2023
but if we let the children (teens) go on hrt they might do irreversible things to their bodies, unlike normal puberty, tattoos, ear piercings, circumcision, and all other normal non-body-altering things!!! there's no way a kid could be 100% sure of what they want, unlike plastic surgery and tattoos again!!! wtf is a puberty blocker.

....urgh. i'm planning to try and go on HRT the legal way but theres probably gonna be a waiting period spanning from one month to over a year, the temptation of just buying it online instead is way greater than it should be lol.
if you have the money for it, definitely diy if you need to. at least until you can get hrt the legit way. there is no reason you should be waiting for a year

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
The Joe Rogan univsersities of the world want trans eradicated from the planet.
So at the end of the day. Pubertyblockers and transathletes was never the point.

Last edited:
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
ngl i transitioned somewhat young (18) but if i didn't have to go through male puberty i genuinely don't think i'd be dreaming of suicide every day, maybe not at all even