• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
They falsely accused me of having schizophrenia and psychosis. Which I don't. I did have something happen to me. But it happened only once. I'll be going back to the psych ward again. And have more treatment after that. Lol they think they can help me. I guess I'll just have to pretend like I'm not suicidal for them.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, FroggMan, Caerula and 1 other person
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
That smug "see, we told you this would work" look they get when you have to lie through your teeth that medication is doing wonders for you.

I hope you'll have a good group of patients with you this time around. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Caerula and FullFat
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
That smug "see, we told you this would work" look they get when you have to lie through your teeth that medication is doing wonders for you.

I hope you'll have a good group of patients with you this time around. Best of luck to you.
Thanks, that means a lot to me.

Reactions: Caerula and dhk96
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Just dont refuse anything, and kiss lots of ass. You'll get out in a mandatory amount of time. If youre not a minor, I'd contact a lawyer.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, ikadasui, FullFat and 3 others