Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I posted a thread earlier about the case of my missing items after the deep clean

A huge list of my items went missing after the corporation sent in a team to do a deep clean of my flat , because of my O C D and I was way too ill to do it on my own . My flat was in a bad way , a very bad way

But because I am on benefits and can't work , they offered it for free , as long as I kept it in check to the best of my ability after

I have just found out that the council want me to pay £ 2000 for the deep clean , plus kick me out of the flat on to the streets

I am currently on benefits and haven't even got money to live properly

I thought they were supposed to support me in my mental ill ness.

They originally done the deep clean as support and because I am on benefits and ill , they told me I never had to pay any thing

But because I have complained about my missing items that were gone after the deep clean and missed a electrics check appointment , because I had to see the doctor , Michelle in the estate office has conspired to get me chucked out AND pay the for the £ 2000 deep clean

I will be on the streets , while paying , out of most of my benefits , for a deep clean for a flat I am not even in

In my fragile and lonely mental state

Michelle has been acting like an agony aunt and being so nice to me about my depression and said the deep clean was done to support me

But at the same time , from day one , she has been plotting to get me chucked out of the flat , even going as far as sending in a bogus electrician to take pictures of the re - arranging I did trying to look for my missing items , saying it is classed as anti social behaviour

The electrician never came back to do the electrics like he said he would . Just snapped the pictures and left

Suicide is friffiling excusable in this world , I do not care what any one says

Evil does exist

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Broken Chimera, MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and 6 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Dude, don't give up! You have nothing to lose now, so at least go down fighting this corrupt shitstain of a system. Do everything you can to expose the shit that happened to you to the public and get revenge!

Sorry for the swearing, I'm just really goddamn angry with how the system treats people. You seem to be a genuinely enjoyable, interesting person and that another human would do this to you is just... :hmph:

Reactions: Final Escape, Skyview and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I must've missed this post, this sickened me to read. I hate when people in this situation are abused. It's all too common and very sad. I really hope OP is doing okay and has found some stability by now. But I have a bad feeling, they haven't been online in a bit so they may still be fighting this. I wish I could do something to help.

Reactions: Luchs and Skyview
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I am here and I am going to another court date in the 24 February

I still haven't been compensated for my missing items and now I have no tendency support worker , due to Michelle's big mouth

My hell has got worse in the few months it has been happening

Thank you guys for trying to to be supportive

Where is my bus ?

Reactions: Luchs